The best bathtime routine is with Beautycounter Kids Bath Collection!

bathtime

Are you looking for better bathtime products for the kids? There are so many to choose from…all with fun, brightly-colored, funky-shaped packaging that promise bubbles, fragrances, and more tubby time fun. I’ve found the marketing usually surpasses the actual product.

Take a peek at the backside of the bottle. Do you recognize the ingredients? Can you even pronounce more than half of them?

I’m convinced lathering up my kiddos with artificial formulas packed with potentially harmful chemicals is not the best way to clean them up after a long day at play, even if the bottle boasts their favorite tv characters.

Beautycounter Kids Bath Collection is an incredible alternative. Not only is it a safer and “cleaner” product, it truly works.

bathtime

I bet you recognize all of those ingredients?

Beautycounter is known for their transparent approach to skin, bath and body care, and makeup. Recognized for bringing safer products to everyone, this company actively strives to inform and educate families about what they are using on their bodies. This “B-corp” is dedicated to requiring and maintaining a health and safety standard for everyone.

Be sure to check out their “Never List”, a master list (over and above the US standards) compiling over 1,500 questionable and harmful chemicals (like phthalates and parabens) that they have banned from their ingredient list.

So now you know about the social mission behind the company.

How do their bathtime products measure up?

My kiddos and I got to try the Beautycounter Kids Bath Collection. It includes 3 separate, kid-friendly products: the berry-scented Kids Body Wash, the orange-vanilla swirl scented Nice Do Shampoo and Not a Knot Conditioner.

bathtime

The Kids Body Wash has an amazing soapy lather with just one pump. I do love that each of these bottles are manageable for little hands and that the pumps work easily and precisely. A clear, thick consistency, this body wash is easy for kids to scrub with too. Yes, I’ve used it too. Not only does is smell light and refreshing, it leaves skin feeling soft and supple.

The Nice Do Shampoo is also clear and easily soaps up more than shoulder length hair with just one squirt.

bathtime

The Not a Knot Conditioner is a thick, creme consistency and makes a huge difference with de-tangling hair! See how my independent daughter “washes” her hair? Yeah, that really makes for some serious snarls. The Not a Knot conditioner is a de-tangling dream.

Also, and this is a big deal for me, it doubles as a great shaving “cream”. The thick, creamy formula lathers so well, I shave easily and am left with soft, smooth legs! It’s also a safe, easy to use option for my teen daughter who is new to the world of shaving.

All three of these products are gentle, effective, and formulated with safe ingredients. There’s no worry about what you are lathering all over the kids or yourself! The whole Kids Bath Collection is available for $44.00 (save $10 when you purchase all 3), or $18.00 each. And, any new client first time orders qualify for free standard ground shipping!

I do want to reiterate, these 10oz size bottles last. One pump is all you need for plenty of soapy lather!

Make bathtime safer for everyone in your house with Beautycounter products! You will appreciate the quality, the commitment to a higher standard, and the consistent clean and soft results.

Here is a link to purchase: http://bit.ly/2BCKidsCllctn.

1. Jasmine says:

Never heard of this brand but its definitely one I’d like to try! My kids have really sensitive skin and this one sounds sensitive enough for them and they sound like they smell yummy!

2. I would have tried this on son when he was little. I am all for no harsh chemicals when bathing kids.

• SavingCmnCents says:

It’s easy to assume that kid’s products are of course, safe! Unfortunately, it’s not always the case!

3. Alicia says:

I have never heard of this brand before. But, it looks like a great one for kids.

4. Rachee says:

I have recently started paying more attention to what ingredients are in my products so I do appreciate the break down. These scents sound amazing and *I* want to give some of them try!

• SavingCmnCents says:

We assume that products are safe and can so easily get distracted by packaging and marketing! Beautycounter really has brought so much attention to what we are putting on our bodies!

5. I would totally have tried these when my kids were little. I hated using harsh chemicals on their sensitive skin.

• SavingCmnCents says:

It’s a great kid’s line and they have some amazing skin care and beauty products for us grown-ups too!

6. I didn’t realize BeautyCounter made kids’ products. We’ll have to check it out!

• SavingCmnCents says:

Beautycounter is so well known for their skin and beauty care products, I was thrilled to find such a great line up of kid’s products too!

7. Paula Atwell says:

Bathing kids can be difficult, especially with their sensitive skin. These products can really help with that.

• SavingCmnCents says:

I’m grateful to not have to worry about sensitive skin reactions on my kiddos with these Beautycounter products!

8. Milena says:

I have heard a lot of great things about Beauty Counter products. I didn’t know they had a kids line as well.

• SavingCmnCents says:

The Beautycounter kid’s line of products is just as you’d expect in terms of quality and effectiveness. I love the fresh scents!

I do like the safer ingredients they use in this collection. It’s really nice that you don’t have to use a lot for the soap to lather up too!

10. Emily says:

This is a brand I have not heard of before. I am all for having a better bath time routine! My kids all take their own showers now, and they love having their own soap and shampoo to use.

• SavingCmnCents says:

This is a great line of kid’s products that they can store right in their own shower/tub! No worries about them using any harsh or dangerous chemicals!

11. Jacqui Odell says:

I haven’t heard of this brand before but it sounds like they work great. My daughter’s hair is a mess to deal with!

• SavingCmnCents says:

I hear you. The Beautycounter Not A Knot conditioner is such a big help when it comes to brushing out my girl’s hair!

12. It’s so hard to find safe products for kids that actually work. The orange-vanilla scent sounds wonderful!

• SavingCmnCents says:

You are so right! These kid’s products aren’t about crazy dye colors or intense fragrances, they actually lather up really well and leave my kids smelling clean and fresh…and with softer skin and hair.

13. Ashley says:

I had no idea Beautycounter made a kids’ line. I need to get some of these for my kiddos!

• SavingCmnCents says:

I didn’t know either and I’m so glad I tried them! My girls absolutely love all three of these products.

14. I haven’t tried this brand before but I’m excited to check them out. My son loves playing with his bubble bath.

• SavingCmnCents says:

I can’t tell you how much I appreciate that even little hands can easily operate these pump bottles with no problem!