Rock their little world with a Rockabye Rocker!

Rockabye Rocker

Toddlers love to move and groove. If you’ve ever chased one around, you know how exhausting it can be to keep up. They are busy little bees always looking to embark on their next adventure. A beautiful, heirloom quality plush Rockabye rocker will stop that toddler in her tracks.

No way will she be able to resist hopping on her new magical friend for a musical ride.

Rockabye.com is dedicated to crafting the best quality rockers (right here in the US) and with close attention to detail and an awareness for safety.

These “toy” rockers are incredibly durable, made from the highest quality parts and pieces and with complete consideration for Littles and how they think.

The Littles I know are all about putting things in their mouth. And that’s not a big deal with these rockers.

Rockabye.com is the only company that uses water based sealants on all the wood parts. It’s important to them not to use oil based, flammable sealants (like many overseas companies) because they know little people like to put everything in their mouths. And that makes a difference to me. These rockers are also crafted with an awareness for little pieces. With no buttons or other small accessories attached, there’s no worrying about choking hazards either.

The talented craftsmanship put into each rocker is obvious and appreciated. A Rockabye rocker is well-designed, sturdy, and also offers a soft, plush seating area. With a huge variety of creative characters there is a special “friend” for every little rider.

There is a favorite for every girl and boy with all sorts of animal choices including a Honeybear, Owl, Dragon, Beaver, Bee, Butterfly and so many more, plus fun rides like a Motorcycle, Dump Truck, Fire Truck, and even a Pirate Ship and Princess Carriage!

Angel the Unicorn Rocker is this kiddo’s favorite!

With shiny gold hooves and horn, the long eyelashes, and flowered reigns, Angel is ready to rock this toddler’s world! Easy to “saddle”, this update to the classic rocking horse even offers 4 different shaped buttons that activate original songs that teach ABC’s, 1-10, colors, shapes and more.

She is actively engaged in learning play and having a ball at the same time!

How much fun is this?

You can even have your Rockabye rocker personalized with your little one’s name! They will engrave (up to 11 characters) on the wood rocking base and even offer the service in 5 different colors!

Surprise your kiddo with their very own Rockabye.com rocker for Easter, Christmas, or their birthday! These rockers make the absolute perfect baby shower gift too. One of these rockers will be coveted for years to come and will be a prized possession!

Check out their website to see all of the different designs and characters they offer and be sure to follow them on social media for the latest news!

Rockabye on Facebook     @rockabyebye on Twitter

1. Jim says:

I remember when my little one got something similar. It was so cute to watch her play on it. Those are the days gone by. I miss them. Thank you for stiring some memories.

2. katrina gehman says:

those are so cute! my daughter would love one. i may have to get her this for her bday coming up.

3. CourtneyLynne says:

Omg just love the rockers!!!! My daughter has a unicorn rocker and even now at 5, she’s still obsessed with the thing lol

4. OMG these are so cute. Your video is very sweet. I would have died and gone to heaven if that unicorn rocker was around when I was young. Super cute and fun.

5. Gingermommy says:

Oh my goodness! Those are adorable! I love that they have more than the traditional horse

6. Neha Saini says:

That elephant from Rosie is so cute. 🙂 Rockabye rocker can be a gift idea for the little ones in family or for friend’s. All these are so cute and at very affordable prices.

7. How cute is this rocker, love the elephant I wish I had little kids at home would be a wonderful gift!

8. Anita Anderson says:

OMG, that is the cutest video. I so wish I had one of these when my kids were that age. Now I know what to get my friend for her baby on her birthday.

9. Tami says:

What cute rockers. My little one would like the elephant.

10. Ali Gilbert says:

This is so cute. My son would love this. I love how it sings too. Cute video.

11. Louise says:

These rockers are just the cutest! I have a little boy who would absolutely love the elephant one 🙂

Louise x

12. That is so cute and looks like it would be so much fun! My kids would have fallen in love with that when they were little!

13. Kristin says:

That rocker is super cute. My kids loved them when they were small!

14. Stephanie Jeannot says:

I could see why the unicorn would be his favorite. So cute! Looks pretty sturdy too.

15. Jenn Borget says:

So cute!! My kids would go crazy over this!

16. Claudia Krusch says:

Rockabye rocker is a great gift idea for my friends little one. I love that it is personalized. I think she is going to love it.

17. Pamela says:

Oh my baby would love this. Thanks for sharing.

18. Reesa Lewandowski says:

Oh how cute is that!?! I would love to get this for a gift!

19. Ashley says:

That rocker is too cute! I would have wanted that as a kid 🙂

20. Dawn Nieves says:

Oh my!! This is super cute!!! My little one would love that unicorn rocker. It looks like it’s a lot of fun too!

21. Kimberly C. says:

You know I have seen these before and they have so many different kinds. They are so adorable and the price is good too! I agree with you, great for a baby shower gift!

1. April 23, 2017

[…] Little riders get to rock their world (safely) and let their imagination play! Take a peek at what Saving Common Cents thought about these rockers in the Rockabye.com review! […]