A 7-day cleanse will get you a healthy gut!

healthy gut

What are you doing this year to better yourself? One of my personal wellness goals this year is to try a 7 day cleanse (i.e. get a healthy gut).

I had never tried any type of cleanse, but can’t deny the health benefits. Our bodies can get completely overloaded with what we ingest and there are so many uncomfortable symptoms that suggest a toxic overload. Do you suffer from fatigue, constipation, poor skin health, urinary tract infections, weight gain, high cholesterol? A lot of people do and end up just accepting being uncomfortable.

What’s a girl to do? I’m back on track with the Flora Flor-Essence 7-Day Purification Program.

Flora is a manufacturer and supplier of premium natural health care products with a long history stretching back to the early 1900s. They are dedicated to preserving maximum purity, quality, and potency and all with a holistic approach to health.

Their 7-Day Purification Program is a kit that includes 3 separate components that work best together.

This kit contains 3 components:
1 x Flor•Essence® 17 oz liquid
1 x Pro•Essence® 30 Vegetarian Capsules
1 x FloraLax™ 4.2 oz powder

A whole-body detox, improved digestion and elimination (yes, in the bathroom), and better immune function are just a few of the benefits of this week long program.  After just 7 days, I did notice a remarkable difference. I slept a little better and woke up feeling more energized, ready to face the day. My skin also seemed healthier…which makes sense, thanks to the “detox” of my system.

7 day cleanse

I know you are wondering if it was tough to get through 7 days of a new bump in my routine? Were the ingredients tough to get down? Was it worth it?

Here’s the scoop on the 3 products in this kit:

7 day cleanse

A donut and hot coffee would definitely have tasted better. But, that’s the kind of diet that gets you in trouble in the first place.

1. Swallowing a couple of capsules with warm water isn’t bad at all.
  2. The FloraLax powder mixed in water was a little bit tough for me to get down. The good news is you can simply sprinkle it on foods…and that was much easier (almost unnoticeable) for me.
  3. The Flor-Essence liquid isn’t my favorite 8-herb cocktail, but isn’t horrible either.

This 3-step program last for just 7 days, 1 week.

At the end of it, I had noticeable improvements and feel like this 7-day cleanse was definitely worth it for me. I feel better, I look better, and even my mindset is healthier. I’ve got a new outlook on taking care of my body. I’d like it to operate at it’s maximum potential for as long as possible so it’s up to me to take care of it and make sure I keep a healthy gut.

Are you ready to feel better and get a healthy gut? Check out Flora Health and take a look at all of the products they offer. You can connect with them on social media too!

Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     Twitter

1. G&D Blog says:

Oh wow. Maybe this is what I need now, cleansing. So I’ll feel better like you. I realized and opened up to my hubby (just couple of seconds ago), that I feel like kinda stressed. This is a great post. 😀

2. Jazz says:

Although, I’ve never used a cleanse, it was still a great read learning about Flora and how it helped you personally. I could definitely use more sleep and a boat load of energy! I don’t think I could have downed that as just a water mixture. I’d need something to mask the taste. LOL!

3. stacey says:

I agree a cleanse is a powerful tool every once in awhile. I usually do one with apple vinegar.

4. I have never had much luck with cleanses, but I have yet to try this one. It is great to hear that you have had such succes and noticed such a difference after 7 days. Thank you so much for the share. I will definitely be looking further into it!

A cleanse or a detox sounds great! I’ve never heard of this before but I think it’s perfect for people who are suffering from high cholesterol and the like. It can really help improve your health.

6. Laura says:

I’m not so sure about cleanses. I’m pretty sure that is what the liver is for. Laying off alcohol and processed foods for a bit should be enough.

• SavingCmnCents says:

I agree, that our liver should be taking care of our natural detox! These 3 products are designed to support that process in a healthy way.

7. Sandy N Vyjay says:

I believe cleansing laxatives should not be the first try. A proper lifestyle can do wonders. Eating healthy is must. And drink water for detoxification..

8. Never tested these products…must try!

9. eazynazy says:

yes,i agree with “gigi eats” . your body can detox itself if you have a healthy diet 🙂

10. GiGi Eats says:

I DO NOT believe in cleanses and would never promote them. Your body is very efficient in “detoxing” itself… Just eat healthfully for the rest of your life!

• SavingCmnCents says:

I agree, our bodies are definitely designed to detox themselves as long as we give them the right ingredients! This safe 3 product kit is designed to only maximize the body’s natural healing process of daily detoxification without the undesirable (and often unhealthy) effects of harsh laxatives!

11. Good for you for taking this cleanse! I’ve done a cleanse in the past, but it was a 21 day cleanse! It wasn’t bad and also made me feel great! Currently, I’ve been starting back up on Herbalife and replacing two of my meals with shakes and have been doing pretty well! Good for you for taking control of your health and working to better it! Good luck for 2017!

• SavingCmnCents says:

Thank you for your supportive words! Best of luck with Herbalife (which has a very good reputation)…and happy 2017!

12. It sounds interesting 🙂 thank you for your post 🙂 The benefits are awesome 🙂

13. I haven’t done a detox in a while and i don’t think i have ever done a cleanse, they scare me lol! I am such a foodie and the thought of little to eat and no caffeine scares me. Massive caffeine withdrawals here if i don’t get at least cups of tea in.

• SavingCmnCents says:

I definitely have to admit, I did not completely cut out caffeine during my 7 days. lol I’m a huge coffee fanatic!

14. Basim says:

good product. i think everybody needs to detox their belly. we eat a lot and don’t take care of our stomach. eventually our digestive system loses its ability to digest properly.

15. I think I would be interested in a 3 day cleanse. I don’t have much willpower when it comes to food. Smoothies for breakfast I can handle with ease though. Increasing your intake of fruits, veggies, and water make the world of a difference.

16. julie porter says:

I have been wanting to try one of these myself. I know that I need to be detoxed and I know that my gut is just not healthy. My problem has been not knowing what products are good or not. It sounds like this one did a good job for you, so I will definitely look into it.