Hot Cocoa in the Crockpot!
Forget buying those pre-made envelopes of hot cocoa mix. After trying this easy hot cocoa recipe (made right in your crockpot), you’ll dismiss that processed powder into oblivion. It just doesn’t compare. The only hot cocoa your family will want is this version!
Thanks to onegoodthingbyjillee.com for this recipe!
- 1½ cup heavy whipping cream
- (1) 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 6 cups milk
- 1½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups of chocolate chips (milk chocolate, semi-sweet, or your favorite)
- Pour all ingredients into crockpot.
- Whisk together until well combined.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Whisk well before serving.
- Garnish with marshmallows, whipped cream, a drizzle of chocolate or caramel sauce?