Purex®plus Clorox 2® detergent wins the stain battle!

purex-stains-laundry#PurexPlusClorox2 #SocialInsiders #Ad

Evidently, my 6 year old has a personal agenda to destroy her wardrobe. Her strategy seems to be to wear whatever she might be doing. Much to my chagrin, I’m left to work the other end of this battle. My latest weapon in this seemingly endless wardrobe war is Purex® plus Clorox 2® detergent.

My kid is a master at dripping chocolate ice cream (her favorite food group) down her front. She can wipe ketchup (her second favorite food group) up and down her outfit. She loves to sprinkle glitter paint, makeup, and toothpaste all over her front. I won’t mention how she wears grass and dirt home from school every day too.

Instead of fumbling with hand dishwashing detergents, vinegar, club soda, or bleach, I’ve been using Purex® plus Clorox 2® detergent to win the war. The end result has been pretty impressive. Not only are my daughter’s clothes looking cleaner and void of leftover stains, they actually look brighter and newer since using Purex® plus Clorox 2® detergent! It works on 100 stains, is safe for colors and is bleach free. Plus, it comes in two different fragrances: Original Fresh and Sunny Linen!

Purex® plus Clorox 2® detergent combines the bright clean of Purex® with an extra powerful boost of  Clorox 2® stain fighters!

dirtyteeshirt

This is the result of my daughter vs. chocolate ice cream. See? I wasn’t kidding about her “wearing” whatever it is she’s doing.

Curious how Purex® plus Clorox 2® laundry detergent measures up to the task? I did a little pre-soaking by rubbing it into the stain and letting it sit for 5 minutes before tossing this dirty laundry gem into the wash!

dirty-tee-shirt-purex-savingcommoncents.com

She’s back to wearing one of her favorite t-shirts (minus her latest meal)! No sign of the chocolate ice cream war, her t-shirt is like new, again!

What’s the toughest stain you had to take on this week? Master the art of removing starchy stains like chocolate and tomato sauce, get rid of protein-based stains like grass and blood and you can even beat food stains that use guar gum like ice cream and BBQ sauce with Purex® plus Clorox 2® detergent!

Are you ready to try Purex® plus Clorox 2® detergent? Be sure to enter below for your chance to win a coupon for a free bottle!

The Purex® brand provided me with a sample of Purex® plus Clorox 2® detergent in exchange for a product review. However all the opinions expressed here are my own.

1. craftyone says:

Dealing with grease stains

2. Lauren says:

Ink is my worst stain.

3. Cheryl B says:

Grease stains are very tough to deal with.

4. David says:

Grease can be difficult, but if you pre-treat it, it will come out.

5. Isabel O says:

I’ve never tried Purex but I would love to! I think the toughest stain was a grease stain

6. Laura Funk says:

We have tried this and it worked pretty darn well. I love that it does not fade clothes and the smell is pretty good too!

7. Nicole Escat says:

Wow, this is a tough cleaner! I can’t wait to try it on my son’s chocolate stains.

8. I like Purex, too. It’s usually pretty reasonably priced. My kids are grown now. My husband works in IT – nothing too messy. I’m the only one staining up my good clothes. I can’t even blame the kids! LOL

9. Patricia wright says:

Salsa.

10. TColeman says:

Purex is one of my favorite detergents. It works so well on stains and it definitely doesn’t hurt that it doesn’t break the bank.

11. Gabrielly says:

Tomato sauce stain is the worst.

12. Tara says:

We use to use Purex all the time. Maybe we should go back to it!

13. Stephanie L says:

Tractor grease from my husband working on our new tractor! Not fun!

14. angie says:

I think it would be coal dust now that stuff is terrible

15. We use All for ours. Looks like the Purex did the job though!

16. Andi says:

Purex AND Clorox? great combination! Never heard of the combo before but it probably works really well!

17. Carrie says:

Thankfully most of the stains I have to worry about are grass and dirt and they are fairly easy to get out most of the time. So glad you were able to save her favorite shirt.

18. Elizabeth O says:

I like when good products are price effective and deliver on their promises. I like this one too.

19. I’ve been using tablet detergent, but I think I’ll have to give Purex plus Clorox 2 a try! I need great results for those pesty stains like red wine 😉

20. Nice post. I usually use TIDES for laundry which is so expensive. I’d check on Purex Clorox the next time as an alternative.

21. This is good to know! Most of my kids’ clothes, once they are stained, I end up getting rid off them 🙁 Our detergent isn’t strong enough!

22. I’ve been using Purex detergent for a long time. Not only does it do a great job of getting all our clothes clean, but it also is really affordable.