Pumpkin Fluff (a fall flavor favorite)!
Pumpkin is one of the favorite fall flavors. You’ll find it available in almost anything you eat or drink from soups to coffee this time of year. Of course, pumpkin is no stranger to the dessert menu either. This easy, 4 ingredient recipe for Pumpkin Fluff (borrowed from wannabite.com) is definitely a fall flavor favorite for my family!
- 1 can of pumpkin (15 or 16oz)
- 1 container of cool whip (8oz)
- 1 package of vanilla pudding (3.4oz box)
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- Reese's Pieces, optional
- Combine all ingredients until well mixed.
- Enjoy or refrigerate until ready to eat.
- Optional: add a dollop more of cool whip and/or sprinkle pumpkin pie spice and/or Reese's Pieces to the finished product (right before eating)!