The new children’s clothing resale store: Savvy Outfitters

Disclosure of Material Connection: This is a "sponsored post." The company who sponsored it compensated me via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value to write it. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

children's clothing

Keeping kiddos dressed their best (or even barely clothed) is a tough job and can be really expensive. But, there are several ways to not bust your budget on children’s clothing.  Shopping smarter and using online resale stores is a must.

Savvy Outfitters is the new online children’s store that has new and like new clothes, shoes, and accessories from size 0-14. With top quality items at low prices, it’s the perfect way to outfit the kids for every season. They even have a $.99 bin! And, you’ll recognize the brands like Babies R Us, American Girl, Calvin Klein, Osh Kosh, Guess, Levi’s, The Children’s Place, and Wrangler…to name just a few.

And right now you can save an additional 10% off! Just use the coupon code LAUNCHPARTY at checkout and you can get that 10% discount.

children's clothing

A big humanitarian thumbs-up for Savvy Outfitters

Savvy Outfitters also sponsors a program founded by Laura Gonzalez (owner of PBPearls and Kay Rose Events) called, Boxes For Families. This program is designed to help families in need of clothing.
 Savvy Outfitters cares about profits, but they also care about community. They take social responsibility seriously  and actively help people in need by donating items deemed unsellable but still in good, usable condition to low income families. You can find out more details about how you can help or how to see if you qualify for help here.
If you’re shopping clothes for kids (sizes 0-14), you definitely want to check out Savvy Outfitters!

1. aurora says:

Awesome! Are they worldwide??? My sister just gave birth!

2. Mhaan A says:

What a great way to save money! I love buying clothes for my little one because they are so cute and irresistible! I will definitely check them out. Thanks for sharing!

Mhaan | http://www.mommyrockininstyle.com

3. CourtneyLynne says:

What a great store!!! I love being able to buy and sell items for my daughter

4. Glenda says:

Such an amazing idea! I know lots of people love using !

5. Kendra says:

What an awesome concept! I love that they donate to charity!

6. aziel morte says:

What a really good idea, My kids grow up so fast. Thanks for this unique ideas.

7. victoria says:

What a awesome idea, I’m so glad that you share this with us.

I love supporting a brand that gives back. We no longer have babies in the family but these would make awesome gifts for Christmas!

9. Chei says:

I am reselling also my children’s clothes and buying also a resale and saved a big one.

10. Sarah Bailey says:

What a great sounding shop! I always think it sounds like children grow out of things so quickly that often a lot must be next to new! x

11. R U S S says:

I’m not a mom but I was recently in baby stores looking for a gift for my godson. There were a lot of cute stuff but they’re surprisingly pricey for teeny-weeny clothing, lol. What Savvy Outfitters is doing is a good idea and we could use a similar concept here in my country. I’m pretty sure that a lot of new parents and not-so-new parents will find Savvy Outfitters convenient. Props for them as well for doing their share in giving something back to society.

12. Kandi says:

I love this idea! With how quickly kids grow saving money is the best!

13. Ashley says:

Kids hit growth spurts like crazy. I really like this idea!

14. This sounds like a great idea and a fantastic company. Kids outgrow their clothes so fast, it makes sense not to spend a fortune on them. And I always love supporting companies that give back in some way.

15. Tamara says:

Oh this is wonderful! I do like new clothes but after having two kids now, I realize that “like new” is also so awesome. And I love the humanitarian thumbs-up.

16. Mandy Carter says:

I love children’s resale. We have bought majority of my kids clothes from resale stores and saved a ton.