I See Me! personalized lunch box!

Get them ready with a personalized lunch box for Back to School!

personalized lunch box

It’s just about the start of a new school year and the kids will need a new outfit or two, new shoes, a bunch of school supplies, and of course a new lunch box! Hint, hint: some of the best back to school gifts are from I See Me!

My niece is getting ready to start preschool and is super excited and maybe a little bit anxious about the prospect (if you can’t tell). Proudly toting her very own lunch box that sports her name printed on the front and side, boosts her confidence and encourages her to look forward to the big day. She already can’t wait to show it off to all of her new friends at school…and she knows she won’t lose it because it has her name displayed right on it!

The customized food-safe tin lunch boxes from I See Me are are adorable, colorful and come in a bunch of different designs. They even have a chalkboard on the inside lid so you can write little notes or reminders to make your child’s day!

iseemelunchbox2

Not only is this lunch box perfect to stash a lunch or snacks, it travels well with the carrying handle (or it fits well inside a standard backpack too) and the flip lock is easy to operate, even for little hands. It’s pretty sturdy which is a relief for all those inevitable drops and bumps during a long school day!

This preschooler is ready for Back To School with her big girl attitude and her new lunch box from I See Me! Get yours at iSeeMe.com and be sure to check out all the other fun Back To School gifts they have too…like personalized stickers and V.I.P. Storybooks!

Back To School

Facebook  @ISeeMe_Books   Pinterest   Instagram    Google+

For emailed promotions, discounts and updates sign up here!

1. kathy kenny ngo says:

These are just too cute. Fun way to give to the little ones.

2. This is soooo cute! I hope she has a great back to school!

3. That’s so adorable! Both the lunch box and your niece. I love the personalized name on it and it’s the perfect accessory for back to school.

4. Omg what a cute lunch box!!! My daughter would love it!

5. Kathy says:

I love these lunchboxes. I have one of these for my youngest. She loves it! I like that her name is on it and there is a place on the inside to write a note with chalk.

6. Sandy A La Mode says:

That’s super cute! I love how you can personalize the box perfectly, because sometimes some kids can’t find most things that include their name on it.

xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

7. Anvita says:

This is so cute. My son’s school doesn’t let kids bring their lunch from home as it’s a nut free facility. Or else he would have loved it.

8. Michelle Blackwood says:

Personalized lunch box is so cute and priceless. I’m going to see if my son would love one!

9. Kendra says:

That’s just too cute! My sons would love something personalized like that for heading back to school!

10. Caroline says:

How cute! My kids would love a nice personalized lunch box like this one. Great idea!

11. Katarzyna says:

What an adorable lunch box! I wouldn’t mind having one of these and I’m an adult! 😉

I like these because the chalk board inside is so fun! I have one for my son. He’s storing Nerf bullets in it this year (he got a new lunchbox/backpack set this year that matches) but he still loves it.

13. What an adorable lunchbox and little girl! My kids would like these I am sure!

14. Echo says:

I think personalized items are so special! ISeeMe is a wonderful company from my home state!

15. Kendall says:

What a fun way to send your littles to school with lunch! I am sure that my boys would love these for their school days!

16. Jaimie F. says:

Awwww. I remember when I was her age- me and my mom used to do aome personalizing of stuff too. It’s a very cute lunxh box. Showed the photo to my daughter she said she want something like that too 🙂

17. Awww, this is such a cute idea! I love it!

18. Karlyn Cruz says:

Wow, this is a beautiful lunch box. I am so sure my son will love to have one.

I love this one, it’s really adorable! My kids are all grown up but seeing this makes me miss the times wherein we would shop for school things! I would have loved for them to get their own personalized lunch boxes.

20. Kimberly C. says:

That is the cutest little lunch box. Wouldn’t mind getting a few to put under the Christmas tree (thinking ahead here)

21. Olivia says:

My son has a birthday coming up and I couldn’t think of what to get him. How adorable are these and perfect for gifts.

22. Amy Jones says:

What a lovely little girl!..and the chalkboard inside is such a cute detail

23. tara pittman says:

What a cute lunch box! This makes going back to school fun.

Those are just too cute! I especially love the little chalkboard inside for lunch notes!

25. Momina Arif says:

Your niece is adorable. Great post!

26. This is too cute. I just became a grandmother 3 months ago and I know I’m going to have to get one of these for my grand babies 1st Christmas. I just looked at the pictures again and I want one for myself just to store things in because it’s so stinking cute.

• SavingCmnCents says:

Isn’t it adorable? It reminds of my first days heading to school with the “old school” type lunch boxes! 🙂 Although, I never had a cool personalized one like this! lol