CozyPhones: the fleece headband headphones for kids!

A parent can only listen to the same song so many times. It’s not humane to make us listen to the same game playing noises all the time either. To avoid utter insanity: get your kiddo a pair of CozyPhones headphones!

CozyPhones headphones

Not only will you love them for the peace and quiet they offer the rest of the world. Your plugged-in child will love them too.

CozyPhones are headband headphones made from a soft, fleece material and they come in adorable animal character designs (like a Froggy, Whatif Monster, Yellow Smiley, “Mystic” the Unicorn, and a Panda)!

CozyPhones

Fun and comfortable to wear, these headband style headphones house ultra thin speakers. You can’t even feel them. They also have a durable 52″ braided cable that plugs into all the favorite devices (like iphones, ipads, ipods, Blackberry, Androids, and several others). The cord is thick enough to not twist or kink either. Yet it isn’t heavy or bulky and doesn’t pull down on the headband at all either. It’s a comfy fit. My bee-bopping kid LOVES these headphones, especially with her super cute Panda headband look!

cozyphones2

While the kid version is completely too cute, they make these for adults too. Whether you’d like a pair for yourself for sleep and relaxation or to wear while you’re doing your favorite activity…

…there is a pair of CozyPhones for you too!

I know it’s just a little bit early to be thinking about Christmas gifts (honestly, it’s just 119 more sleeps til the big day Santa comes)…a pair of CozyPhones is the PERFECT gift for everyone on your shopping list!
Check out CozyPhones online store and be sure to connect on social media too!
CozyPhones on Facebook, @CozyPhones, and on Pinterest

Those will stay nicely in place. They’re also super cute and fun. I see this in a stocking!

2. Emily says:

I love these! My kids would be so excited to get to wear these, I can see them being worn even when not in use. They are so cute!

3. Cristine says:

Such a great idea dos kids. Headphones can be hard for little ears. These headphone are a perfect solution

4. Shauna says:

These are adorable. We are actually looking for new headphones for our kids. We had bought a pair but they didn’t last long. This looks cute and functional. My son would think its cute too.

5. Jennifer B says:

These are adorable! My little girl would love these and they look so much more comfy too.

6. Definitely a cute idea for a stocking stuffer! 🙂 My older step kids would love these!

7. victoria says:

How cool is this. I bet my niece would love these. This is so cute

8. victoria says:

Glad you share this post. Your niece was so adorable.

9. Carol Bryant says:

Is it wrong that I want the panda one? I absolutely love pandas and I am a music buff. These are functional bands but fashionable, too. Very cute.

10. wow those are definitely different! My liecese would probably love these

11. Kim says:

I would’ve bought these for my kid when she was younger. Sometimes she had 1 song on repeat and I thought I’d go nuts!! 😜 A person can only handle so much Justin Bieber. Lol

12. Cynthia says:

Oh My Gosh! These are so cute. I think these would be great for playing outside when the weather changes or doing your exercise outside too.

13. How cute. I bet the kids are going nuts for these especially girls.

14. Renz says:

This is too cute. This would be great for me running/gym. I might get a few stares but.. who cares lol

15. Kerri says:

Love these! My girls would think this is too cute! I might have to check out the adult size for me especially in the colder weather!