Tiny Toast Cereal is a Big Hit at my house! #GotItFree

Tiny Toast

For those busy, get-out-the-door mornings or days when the kids just want to have something quick and easy for a snack, it’s Tiny Toast cereal to the rescue!

This new brand from General Mills is mini sweetened toast-shaped cereal, available in Strawberry (my family’s personal favorite) and Blueberry flavors! A spoonful of tiny toast shapes that are speckled with real fruit gives you a boost of fruity flavor…without any artificial flavors or colors and no high fructose corn syrup either. Total win.

I added Tiny Toast to our pantry after trying out a free box (thanks to BzzAgent). I picked it up at Walmart and the kids spied it as soon as I got home. The box didn’t even make it to the cupboard before being opened and tried out. The resounding verdict: 2 thumbs up! They love the crunchy, sweet toast shapes. I love that it’s a good option for breakfast or any other time of day!

You can find Tiny Toast at your local Walmart so be sure to snag a box (or two) and have your family try it out too! Be sure to print or download the $1.00 off Tiny Toast coupon too!

1. Amanda M says:

I like to try new cereal every once in a while. This seems like one we could try.

2. I think my sons and my husband would really enjoy this cereal. I love that it’s available at Walmart since I shop there all the time anyway.

3. jamie says:

I know my kids would go for this, thanks for the coupon!

4. My son and hubby are huge cereals fans. I’m lucky if I get one bowl because they usually eat it all I’m sure they’d eat the Tiny Toast cereals in one day lol

5. Neely Moldovan says:

Oh I love cereal. I want to try this for sure!

6. saidah says:

Yummy. My kids will eat anything.

7. Jolina says:

Hope this is available here! Looks like something I could snack on (yes, I eat cereal like popcorn sometimes lol).

8. I have not seen this cereal yet!! My kids love cereal for breakfast, this sounds like one that they will love!

9. This sounds like a good choice I will have to try it soon we love cereal at home!

10. Ana says:

Great review! These cereals look yum and I bet, kids would love it!