Summer Pairing Perfection: Lobster Rolls and Blueberry and Creme Pie at McDonald’s!

Disclosure of Material Connection: This is a "sponsored post." The company who sponsored it compensated me via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value to write it. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

McDonald's Lobster Roll

Summer in Maine isn’t complete without lobster. One of the best ways to get your fix is to stop in at your local McDonald’s! For a limited time, New England restaurants will be serving 100% real North Atlantic lobster rolls. Yes, real lobster.

Each home-style toasted roll is stuffed with a lobster salad mixed with a mayonnaise dressing, tucked in nice and neat on a bed of crisp leaf and shredded lettuce. Hungry?

McDonald's

At only 290 calories, the McDonald’s Lobster Roll is a smart menu choice and if you want to skip the carbs, you can ask for lobster salad without the roll. You’ll be happy to hear that this famed New England favorite is just $8.99. You can add fries and a drink for just $2 more.

And, for dessert? What pairs better with a lobster roll than blueberry pie? Oh, yeah, and a hot cup of coffee?

McDonald's

Get ready for this. The McDonald’s menu also has added a new Blueberry and Creme Signature Pie. The sweet blueberry and savory cheese filling is a perfect blend stuffed in that crisp pastry crust. Don’t skip dessert this time.

Be sure to visit your local McDonald’s and try the 100% Real North Atlantic Lobster Roll and Blueberry and Creme Pie this summer! And, be on the lookout for the Maine McDonald’s Up Team traveling throughout the state all summer long offering free giveaways at live radio remotes and on Twitter, @mcd_maine!

1. Ayesha Heart says:

Wow! Whoah! I wish our McDonald’s serve that also. I am so jealous :/ Me love Lobster <3

2. Interesting! I have not seen this at McDonald before. It looks so delicious. I wish that I could have tasted this but McDonald in my location does not have that 🙁

3. Leigh Anne Borders says:

We love the McDonals pies. I will have to check out their newest one.

4. Kathy Kenny Ngo says:

Wow looks delicious! How I wish we have that also here. 🙁 Our mcdonalds does not offer like these.

5. Christina Aliperti says:

That looks good, I would love to try the lobster roll. The blueberry and creme pie sounds perfect for afterwards.

I’m most definitely interested in the blueberry and cream pie. Oh my word does that look tasty!

I’m going to try that pie. I love Blueberries! Glad they’ve amped up their menu selection.

• SavingCmnCents says:

Their new lobster rolls and blueberry creme pie is such an awesome addition to the summer line up!

8. Vyjay says:

I shall pass the lobster and settle for the blueberry pie, may be have two of them. Being vegetarian does have its perks 🙂

9. Berlin says:

Something worth the crave but sadly, we dont have these kind of offerings at any Mcdo here in our country.

10. Echo says:

Goodness! I have never seen a McDonald’s serve lobster! It sure does look like quality stuff though!

11. I am so getting Mc Donalds tomorrow for lunch. suddenly i have a craving for it hmmm i wonder why…lol brilliant photos, I definitely want to try this

12. cris says:

This is clearly a reason to move to the US…. I would love this here in the UK. Looks like a trip to the states again this year.

13. aziel morte says:

This a great promotion, I would love to see a lobsters in mcdonald

14. Oh my God!! Looks really delicious! I love McDonald’s

15. That is one thing I do miss about living in New England, Lobster Roll at McD

Wow! Those sure look good and now I’m craving for some lobster rolls. If only it was possible to add this to a McDonald’s nearby, that would be awesome. It’s definitely the perfect treat for the summer.

17. Oh wow! I never thought I’d see lobster rolls at McDonalds. That is definitely something I’d love to try though. Maybe they’ll try fried crawfish down here in Louisiana soon 🙂

18. Amy Jones says:

Wow this promotion looks magnific! Mcdonalds always doing it great

19. tp keane says:

You know, I’ve been living in Massachuesetts for over three years now and I’ve never tried a lobster roll before. Must give it a go.

20. I saw this McDonalds lobster rolls on Casey Neistat product review and it was a poor food review. A little hesitant to try this if this will come out in the Philippines.

• SavingCmnCents says:

That’s a total bummer. I really enjoyed it…it’s light and fresh and the toasted roll really made it crunch!

21. Maine has the best and cheapest lobster ever. My friends are from there and I was blown away at how much lobster we were able to eat for so cheap… not to mention it is in McDonalds!

• SavingCmnCents says:

Lobster is definitely a staple here! And, nothing is easier than stopping in to your local McD’s! 🙂