The Best Watercolor Pencils for your creative outlet!

watercolor pencils
I totally get the adult coloring book craze. Not only is it relaxing and fun, it gives parents a way to get the creative juices flowing without having to color one more Strawberry Shortcake or Paw Patrol character. The watercolor pencil set from Evergreen Art Supply has 36 of the best quality water soluble pencils available! These pencils come in a metal hinged case that is handy for storing, keeping them organized, and taking them with you.
watercolor pencils
Even with so many different shades available, you can make your artwork even more personalized by creating different effects with these colored pencils. Using the pencils dry lends to one look, but you an easily manipulate the color by using it wet, layering, or blending colors for a completely different finish. Each pencil is sturdy and the water soluble lead tips are strong and don’t break easily.  My kids love these pencils and are always trying to ignore the coffee cans brimming with crayons and snag a few of these for their own coloring pages.
Do you love to color?
Get your art on and get your very own set of Evergreen Art Supply watercolor pencils!
Follow Evergreen Art Supply on Facebook and @EvergreenArtSupply on Instagram to keep up to date!

1. Bianca says:

I am a teacher and I am addicted to these adult coloring pages. My dad is in the hospital and very sick. I have been coloring pictures for him and framing them. These coloring pencils are so beautiful. I really want to win these.

2. These are great! I have actually heard some wonderful things about these pencils! They have such a great variation of colors in this set!

3. jamie says:

These would be a perfect addition to my art stash. I’m not sure how long is get to keep them for myself though. My 9 year old daughter is a budding artist and constantly stealing my goodies!

4. Tiffany says:

This is awesome!! My oldest daughter and I love our coloring books but we have only used normal dry color pencils. I need to check these out soon so we can have a bit of added fun to our favorite hobby…

5. Erika says:

Great review! I need to pick up supplies and start colouring, again. I used to love it, as a kid and of course, I coloured so many pictures with my son when he was little.

6. I have a couple of Adult Coloring books, because the idea behind them (relaxing) just sounds amazing to me. Admittedly, though, they’ve sat almost neglected on my end table because I just haven’t made the time to use them. And I might be a bit OCD perfectionist, which totally ruins the whole “relaxing” thing! LOL

7. Dee says:

I like to think that I was doing adult coloring before it became popular and water coloring is one of my favorite mediums to use. I have never heard of these pencils but I will have to try them out. I am wonder if there are any coloring books made for colors?

8. Being artsy is one talent I wish to have. I can’t even write in script. I did try adult coloring books, it’s very therapeutic. 🙂

9. This post really inspired me to be a little more creative! I used to draw all the time, and I’ve really missed doing things with my hands and creating things. I haven’t jumped on the “adult coloring book” train, but I’ll definitely check these pencils out!

10. Felicita says:

I am loving the adult coloring book craze! It really is so relaxing. I’ll sometimes do 30 mins a day after I get home from work just to de-stress. Love the water color pencils! Definitely need to order some!

11. Heather says:

Oh these are really cool. I actually got one of the adult coloring books – I haven’t done too much on it because I wasn’t wild about the type of colored pencils I got. These look like they’d work better. Also, I am sure my 10 year old stepdaughter would like them, too!

• SavingCmnCents says:

The right type of color pencils makes a big difference! I bet your stepdaughter and you could enjoy some quality coloring with these! 🙂

12. Nicole Escat says:

My mom had a new hobby, and that was a coloring book! This would be perfect gift idea to her.

13. Tara says:

I know some kids that love adult coloring books too! Thanks for the tip on the colored pencils.

14. Andrea says:

I haven’t done any kind of creative stuff in so long – but those watercolors do look a bit tempting 🙂

• SavingCmnCents says:

It’s such an easy way to get those creative juices flowing! There’s no pressure to “create”…LOL

15. alison says:

I love to color! I don’t often use watercolors though. I like these recommendations for when I need to buy watercolors.

• SavingCmnCents says:

Watercolors have always been kind of overwhelming for me. I love the effects of them, but always shied away. These color pencils are such an easy way to play with watercolors!