Discover the jewelry treasures at Earrings & Company!

earringsandcompany1

Jewelry is one of my favorite things. I like to find unique pieces that accentuate my style and let me show off some of my personality. I always feel more “finished” with a pair of dangles, a tasteful bangle, or showpiece necklace. I’m drawn to pieces that are noticeable and spark a conversation. Earrings & Company is a jewelry treasure trove tucked away in downtown Freeport, Maine. If you haven’t been there, you need to make plans.

earringsandco2

As soon as you open the door, you’ll be greeted with walls of jewelry (and a pleasant hello from behind the counter). You’ll immediately be distracted by both subtle and showstopping collections displayed throughout the store. Small in square footage, this jewelry boutique utilizes every inch of space, creatively displaying accessories from over 130 U.S. artisans (proudly, 25 are from Maine).

jewelry

A tasteful eye for quality, color and fashion is obvious in the creative collections displayed at Earrings & Company. The friendly and knowledgeable staff is very helpful and is readily available to make suggestions or to just let you explore.

necklaces

While you are perusing the ensembles and ooohhh-ing and aaahhh-ing over each new piece you find, you’ll quickly realize it is going to be very difficult to leave this boutique empty-handed.

jewelry boutique

Not only will you fall in love with dozens of different pieces, you’ll have a feel for how you’ll want to wear it before you even leave the store. You can see and touch each piece of jewelry, combine it with other favorites for the full effect, mix and match, and take a peek in the mirror.

earrings&co6

If you are shopping for someone else (the lucky devil), you will find the perfect gift. Your purchase can be carefully boxed and ready to give. As soon as the recipient sees the Earrings & Company logo on the box and bag, they will be ecstatic. Shoppers who are familiar with this jewelry shop know the scoop: the unique pieces from this boutique are a gift that will be treasured.

earrings&co7

I definitely recommend visiting the store for the full effect and for excellent service, but if you don’t live quite close enough to stop in, don’t worry. You can shop the Earrings & Company’s website online! Pieces from well-known collections like Chamilia, Ohm Beads, Chrysalis, Wind and Fire, and Tokyo Bay are all available and at affordable prices. Shipping is a flat rate of just $2.50 (within the U.S.).

earrings&co8

Which jewelry neck display is your favorite? Can you pick just one?

Connect with Earrings & Company and keep up to date with sales, specials, and promotions. You can register for their mailing list, “like” them on Facebook, follow on Twitter @earringnut, and on Pinterest.

1. Ayesha Heart says:

Beautiful pieces <3
    I love everything 🙂
    Nice shop! I want to have my own too someday.

2. Ayesha Heart says:

First time to hear about the company too.
    Great selection! I want one 🙂

ALl ar epretty I want to buy everything ha-ha 😀

3. Hannah says:

I love the second accent necklace. The colors are so pretty! The first would be great to wear on a vacation, or to the beach!

4. Marts says:

These are all lovely! Would be perfect as gifts for my lady friends and my mother.

5. Amber says:

I love the second set. Beautiful jewelry.

6. I love the gold one with the circles. It is delicate, but makes a statement.

7. These are fascinating pieces.
    I think I’d love something with teal or firey green.
    What a collection!

8. andrea says:

interesting jewelry – i had never seen so much variety!

9. Alison says:

Some of those pieces I’d love to have! I love how some are super classy, some are fun, and some are just funky – there’s something for whatever you’re feeling!

10. It’s all so pretty!! I would love a closer look at that earring wall!

These are such beautiful pieces. Don’t make me pick a favorite though. They’re all adorable, though I admit I’m a little partial to starfish.

12. Bismah says:

These are all so beautiful! I especially like the necklace in the second photo. Would go perfectly with a few of my outfits.

13. MyTeenGuide says:

What a cute little shop. They’ve got nice pieces over there.

14. Natalie says:

This looks like a lovely little spot to shop! I would go for the starfish bracelet! Or the starfish necklace…I can’t decide! Freeport, Maine is such a fun destination.

15. nicole escat says:

I really love all of these they are so beautiful. I love shopping and buy some jewelry

16. Arianne says:

I am tempting to buy a jewelry like this. These are all beautiful

17. victoria says:

How beautiful is this. I really love jewelry and this is so tempting me.

Doesn’t these make you excited for the summer? I love the first necklace the most! So beautiful and perfect for girls who love the beach!

19. What a fantastic jewellery company never heard of them but it looks cool!

20. I like them all, but the first and third ones are my favorites. I’d wear the first one with a summer maxi dress.

21. Wow, they have some beautiful pieces! I will have to keep them in mind for future jewelry purchases. Maybe I’ll even get to visit their actual shop someday, as we would love to do a vacation to Maine in the next few years! 🙂

22. Claire says:

I love unique jewellery, these pieces are all so beautiful. A lovely shop!

23. Rachel C says:

Some beautiful and very unique pieces of jewellery!

24. Teresa Bowen says:

I could spend all day in this shop and still not know what to choose. So many beautiful pieces to tempt me.

25. R U S S says:

I love that they have soooo many beautiful pieces. It will be almost impossible to choose from them.

26. Eugenia says:

How beautiful! I love jewelry! I definitely should start shopping!

27. Kelsey Apley says:

Those are all so pretty, I love the pearls, that is something I would totally buy! Lots of cute stuff, now I feel the urge to SHOP!!!!