The best Valentine’s Day gift for new readers!

personalized books

ISeeMe! personalized children’s books have come out with a new Valentine’s Edition “Who Loves Me?” book! This is the perfect gift for your little one! My new reader is thrilled to see her name in the pages of a book! It makes it more her story and she loves to practice reading it to everyone.

new readers

This 20 page story book features your child and shows them just how much they are truly loved by family members and friends. Each page is filled with colorful, creative pictures that spark their imagination and rhyming prose that describes the unlimited love from each person. Here’s just an example:

“Who Loves Lexi? Mommy and Daddy love Lexi.

How Much? So Much!

More than the mountains

More than the streams

More than a little girl’s happiest dreams.”

Ordering your personalized Valentine’s Day edition of “Who Loves Me?” is simple. You can choose either a pink or blue cover, upload a photo of your child to be used in the dedication page, and then choose the names of people you want to include in your child’s story. I was sure to include my daughter’s sisters, brother, aunts and uncles, cousins, and even the dog (which makes her literally LOL, every time she reads it).

Written by Jennifer Dewing, with colorful, whimsical illustrations by Maria Carluccio, this hardcover book is a perfect gift for your little Valentine!  The sing-song wording and repetitive “Who Loves Me?” focus is optimal for learning readers and gives them a huge boost of self-confidence. My 5 year old is so proud to be able to read this book, to see her name and picture printed in it’s pages, and definitely feels all the love her family and friends have for her.

Surprise your kiddo with a special Valentine’s Day edition of “Who Loves Me?” complete with matching Valentine stickers from ISeeMe! Be sure to order here before February 2, 2016 to ensure deliver before Valentine’s Day!

You can connect with ISeeMe! on social media too:

on Facebook, Twitter at @ISeeMe_Books, on Instagram, Pinterest, and Google+

ISeeMe! has all sorts of personalized gifts including; Lunchboxes / Puzzles /Coloring BooksPlacemats / Stickers  and Growth Charts! Something for everyone and every occasion!

1. Kiwi says:

My best friend is named Lexi by the way! What a cute customized book!

2. These books are so cute, I never thought to give one to the kids for Valentine’s Day. That’s such a great idea!

3. Krystal says:

My son really likes the I See Me books since his name is on them! IT helps him know that it’s a special reading night when we pull those out!

4. I’ve seen these books around and they look so fun. I’m sure the girls would love to see their names on the books.

5. rika says:

I’ve heard of I See Me Book but never got a chance to order or to check out the site. Sounds wonderful

6. Our kids loved personalized children’s books when they were little. OK they actually still would love them! This is a great idea!

7. Personalized children’s books are such special gifts for kids. They are the best gift to give and kids will cherish them for years.

8. Isn’t customized gifts amazing? I love customized gifts, they feel more special. This would make a perfect gift!

9. Melissa says:

We own 2 iSeeMe books and we just adore them! My girls ask for that book at least 3 times a week!

10. Felita says:

Books have always been in my life and I think every child benefits from reading with someone they love. The idea that they are in the book is so precious.

11. That is a great gift idea. I love personalized books for kids. Makes it more fun for them to read too.

12. This is a great gift idea for my Daughter. I will have to pick her up one for Valentines day.

13. That is just the cutest little book. I have always wanted to check out a few of these personalized books for some friends children. I might have to really take the time to do so.

14. Britni says:

My kids would absolutely love this. What a fun idea for younger kids. Kids love anything that is personalized!

15. Melissa says:

These are adorable for Valentine’s Day. My daughter would have loved these when she was little.

16. I got one for my son and he loves it. I love iSeeMe books, they are unique and quite special!

I really love that you can choose names to include in the story. How fun to have family members listed there!

18. These are great! I think the personalizing of the books will help build a child’s confidence, pride and give them that extra boost of feeling special. These will be great for our kids and gifts for others! Thank you for sharing!

19. Jeanine says:

My kids ALL love personalized books. We have a couple from i see me and they read them all the time, and take them to school. Such a fun idea!

20. MyTeenGuide says:

This book is so cute. I have to get this for the girls. They’ll love this.

21. Maggie Branch says:

I love personalized children’s books! I think it goes one step further in showing children that literature is for everyone and so enjoyable. My son received a personalized book for Christmas and he loves it.

22. lisa says:

I love personalized books! They are so cute and my girls got them for Christmas last year and loved them. It’s fun for them to read stories about themselves.

23. I LOVE this! So sweet. Personalized stories are really appreciated by little kids. After all, it really is all about THEM! I’d buy these if I had young kids.

24. Jeanette says:

Cute little book! My son is a little bit more advanced than this but I bet he would still like it because he loves anything to do with Valentine’s Day.

25. What an adorable book! Personalized books are the perfect way to show your child how much you love them, and it helps get them interested in reading.

26. Jennifer says:

My daughters have a couple of these books and absolutely love them. I didn’t know they had Valentine’s Day themed ones. I think I’ll have to add to their collection

I love anything that is personalized – especially with my kids names. These books sound really cute!

28. andrea says:

very cute – now i gotta get married (at my age) and have kids to make these! 🙂

29. I have never heard of I See Me books but they looks so neat. I love that they can be personalized.