Keep baby close and comfy with a Wrapy baby wrap!

baby wrap

Check out this super mom. Mary is rocking motherhood, keeping her beautiful brand new bundle, Anna Rose, close and comfortable with The Wrapy baby wrap!

Baby wearing is the answer to a lot of mom and dads’ biggest questions. How do we keep baby close and try to get anything else accomplished?  Being able to keep your baby physically close, safe, and secure while knocking things off your mile long to do list is the goal. It will save you a ton of time, some of your sanity, and help stop the guilt monster from raising it’s head.

My babies spent a lot of time in their car seat carriers, the portacrib, the bouncy seat, the playpen…so I could get things done. Having a demanding toddler or two, a house full of chores (and no maid), errands and other responsibilities put me in the position of putting my babies down…even when what they wanted most was to be with Mom. That left me feeling guilty and disconnected and maybe I had one or two things crossed off my Mommy-Do List. I didn’t know about baby wearing and had never heard of The Wrapy.

The Wrapy

Baby wearing veterans will vouch for all of the benefits (physical and emotional for both the wearer and the wearee) to baby wearing. Check out that content, sweet baby face…there’s the proof that baby wearing works. Tucked against her Mom, feeling warm and safe, reassured that Mommy is close, Anna Rose sleeps peacefully…and Mom can be hands-free while feeling connected to her precious daughter.

The Wrapy is a great choice for baby wearing Moms (and would make an incredible gift for new Moms)! Extra comfortable, The Wrapy is made from a 95% cotton/5% spandex blend. It arrives folded in a fabric drawstring bag and unrolls for what seems like miles. Don’t be overwhelmed. This instructions can be a little bit lengthy for someone new to this, but after spending a few minutes with it, you’ll be able to wrap like a pro. Once you get the hang of it, using the Wrapy will make all those other daily duties easier, all while you stay close to your baby. With a suggested weight limit of 35lbs, The Wrapy will last though baby’s growth spurts and still be comfortable for you both. This Mom even has a winter coat specifically designed to accomodate that baby wearing bump with a pouch area in the front (which is brilliant to fend off cold New England winters).

wrapy bag

The one size fits all piece of fabric is machine washable and dryer safe. Although it’s always smart to check your baby wearing gear after every washing for any stretching, shrinking, rips, tears, pulls…for safety’s sake. The Wrapy feels lightweight, but also gives the wearer a sense of support both for baby and your lower back. You can confidently get things done while baby is wrapped up snug and secure against you.

Ready to wear your baby? The Wrapy will reassure you that your baby is safe while giving you back the use of your hands!

Available on Amazon.com, The Wrapy ships free for Prime members and comes with a free ebook, “Potty Training”, and a 100% Lifetime Guarantee.

1. I was one of the original Moby wrap users before it became a big thing. 🙂 Happy memories! I did love using a wrap while she was an infant, because she felt so calm and of course it was so snuggly. I love that there are so many wrap options out there these days.

2. Echo says:

This looks like a great product for new moms! I never wore my babies, I just carried them around, but as a bigger woman, carriers didn’t fit well. I bet wraps would have been so much better! Thank you for sharing your experience!

• SavingCmnCents says:

Wraps are really a great alternative because they can fit to each person’s body (big or little) because you can easily adjust them for comfort!

3. Tiffany says:

This looks great! I used a wrap with my youngest and he absolutely loved it and so did I . I wish I discovered the awesomeness of wraps with my older children because it definitely helped me not only bond with him but stay active while keeping him close.

4. Alyssa C says:

I’ve never used a wrap before, only baby carriers. This looks so much better though! I am definitely going to share this with a few friends. Thank you for sharing.

5. Angie says:

Aw that’s so sweet. I’m not a mom, and I’m not sure I ever will be, but if I did-I’m sure I’d be a wrap mom. I love the idea of it.

6. This is a super smart product. It frees up the mom’s hands, and the baby is close, warm, and can smell mom and hear her heart beat. So cute!

7. KatyRose says:

My best friend swears by these! She’s got them in different colors to coordinate with her outfit, and wears it around the house, running errands, hiking in the woods. It’s pretty awesome. – Katy

8. Aww! I remember those days fondly. The wrap that I had was nothing like this and we could only use it for a couple of months before she was trying to escape. LOL!

9. tp keane says:

awe that looks so comfy. I tried looking for something like this when my kids were that small, couldn’t find it. Thanks for sharing.

10. It looks so warm and cozy! If I had a baby, I would love something like that!

11. This baby wrap look so comfortable & warm. I have to check it out for my sister’s 2 months old baby!!

12. Dogvills says:

What a beautiful photo. This looks so warm and comfortable.

13. Miles L. says:

This baby wrap look so cool and comfortable! Your baby seems to like it and it looks very safe. Now, I know what to buy for the next baby shower I will attend to. Thanks for sharing!

14. LauraFunk says:

Oh! I really want one of these. I wonder how it would work for a toddler

15. What sweet photo’s! I am due with baby 6 in May, I love baby wearing, I need to check this one out!

16. I so think wraps are good for mom and baby! They allow us to get stuff done and keep the baby warm, loved and calm!

17. This Wrapy product is so cool. I wish I thought about it last year when I was faced buying baby shower gifts for my friends and relatives. Darn! Oh well! I now know there’s something like this I can give in the future.

18. I never tried a wrap with my kids but I love that they keep the baby so snuggled tight next to momma’s heart! I always worried about the baby carriers but these wraps seems like the perfect carrier for mommy and baby.

19. My daughter has several different wraps that she uses for her kids. They do come in handy…and the free up your arms.

20. There are so many wonderful options these days for wraps. When I had my first child there were not as many options and I just couldn’t ever find a good baby carrier.

21. WOW my sister in law could use this with her new baby. Also you look fabulous.

22. That looks like the perfect wrap for a new mom. I will let a friend know how is looking for one

23. andrea says:

enjoy the moments now with your baby while you have them. These look so warm and snuggly! 🙂

24. Athena says:

You will cherish these memories of “wearing your baby” for the rest of your life. I so fondly remember those days and naturally miss them. I didn’t have the Wrapy but my daughter was always on my chest in something.

25. WendysHat says:

These look so warm and snuggly! If I had a baby I would definitely use one!