Ready to relax? Here’s your Holiday Movie Night Essentials checklist!

Disclosure of Material Connection: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Jessica_HolidayMovieNight

It’s the day after Christmas and the holiday hubbub has started to diminish. My house is ransacked with new toys, empty boxes, and lots of leftovers and the kids are wiped. The anticipation and excitement of Santa’s last visit has completely worn them out. After two days of celebrating with family and friends and playing with their new found gifts, my kids need down time. After last minute shopping, wrapping, and cooking, I need down time too.

One of our favorite ways to enjoy some quality family down time is getting all comfy cozy to watch a favorite movie together and during the holiday season, it’s no different! Take a peek at this Holiday Movie Night Essentials Checklist  created by Casper for the perfect way to relax after the hustle and bustle of Christmas. Snuggling with my kiddos for some familiar laughs at one the classic Christmas movies, A Christmas Story, is pure magic and a great way to regroup after so much Christmas chaos!

Ignore some of the mess…there will be plenty of time later to make it spic and span, don’t worry about the after Christmas sales…you’ll get a great deal later, and settle in for some holiday relaxation with the family.

What would you add to your own Holiday Movie Night Essentials Checklist?

Be sure to check out the Casper Mattress social pages!

1. Christina Aliperti says:

This sounds like a perfect night to me! I love family movie night, its the only time we get to spend together not doing anything but watching the movie and enjoying each others company.

2. Movie nights at home are our family favorites too.. especially at this time of the year when it is very cold outside!

3. I absolutely love movie nights!

4. This is great checklist! But cookies and blanket is missing!

Those Christmas sales will still be there. And oh well if they’re not. 🙂

6. LauraFunk says:

A warm snuggly blanket and popcorn!

7. Bri says:

Pillows and cookies are extremely important. There will be a lot of movie nights since winter has officially hit my area.

Just plainly spending time with the family is awesome, no need to go out often. I love the fact that you do movie nights, that’s really fun and memorable for the kids.

9. angie says:

We cuddle up with a snack of popcorn and a drink and a big fluffy blanket love family movie time you are so right the mess will wait

10. This is great checklist. I’m with Liz the only thing missing is a cozy blanket to snuggle under.

11. andi says:

“…i’ll take the cookies and cocoa for 700, Alex…” – especially if they’re chocolate chip cookies 😀

12. Oh yes! I am with you on this list! When we watch movies we have popcorn too!

We have lots of family movie nights in our house. For us, as long as we have snacks, we are golden. We love to eat and snacks are a MUST!

14. I love movie night! Just add a big bowl of popcorn and we’re all set!

The only thing missing that I can see is a big cozy blanket! Movie night does sound like a super way to kick back and relax after all this hustle and bustle.