3 reasons I’d like to live in a Maxi Skirt. #maxiskirt

maxiskirt

We all have our comfort clothes. Some ladies love their yoga pants, their pajamas, their favorite pair of well-worn jeans. I’m a Maxi Skirt kinda girl. I would be completely happy to live in a Maxi Skirt for these top 3 reasons:

1. Comfort. This makes the top of the list because who wants to be uncomfortable in their own clothes? I have a much better outlook when I’m able to be in my comfort zone at least with what I’m wearing. A Maxi Skirt is soft and smooth from waist to toe and gives just a bit of stretch for hips and a belly (which is especially nice with holiday menus).
  2. Style. Casual or dressy, a Maxi Skirt lets me pull off both looks depending on what I pair it with. It’s got great flow!
  3. Maneuverability. I’ve got to be able to move. Clothes that are bulky, awkward, or restricting aren’t going to cut it. I chase 3 kids and the 200lb St Bernard all day; I’ve got to have solid moves.

Made from a blend of 95% Rayon and 5% Spandex, this floor length Maxi Skirt is lightweight and has great flow. The stretchy waist allows for a comfortable fit with no bunching and with no zippers, buttons, or snaps. I could literally live in this Maxi Skirt and love it. Here’s the kicker…it’s priced for as low as $6.99 and ships free for Amazon Prime members. It’s available in 3 different colors including; Burgundy (pictured above), Navy, or Turquoise and in sizes small to x-large.

What are your comfort clothes? You’ll want to add this Maxi Skirt to your list!

1. What a lovely skirt. I love skirts long and modest just like this, so my style!

2. Debbie L. says:

I think my favorite comfy clothing is my PJ pants. The skirt is very nice – I do like to wear a skirt to church.

3. Tonya C says:

Maxi skirts and dresses are a staple in my wardrobe for spring. I too wish I could live in them all year long!

I have never worn one. They are pretty and do look nice though!

5. Carol Bryant says:

This looks so comfortable when I am looking for something dressy but not too dressy that I feel like I have to put a heel on.

6. Karissa says:

Ahhhhh I love maxi skirts too! In the summer I live in maxi dresses! They are so comfy its amazing!!

7. LauraFunk says:

Comfort is obviously the best reason right there!

Comfort is definitely a plus. I like having a few “go to” outfits for when I want to go out and still be comfortable.

9. Keikilani says:

I love wearing maxi skirts in the summer. I totally can’t handle the cold in skirts in the winter here in Michigan.

10. Robin (Masshole Mommy) says:

I have always wanted a Maxi Skirt, but I am so short and they are always too long on me. Like longer than my legs, so I always step on them when I walk. My go-to comfy outfit is jeans and a sweatshirt 🙂

11. I love maxi skirts and dresses. My closet is slowly filling with them.

12. Bri says:

I really like wearing semi loose fitting jogging pants. They are great for comfort and can be worn to run errands in. I love wearing maxi skirts in the spring and summer.

13. I would love to wear a maxi skirt but we get winter here and it would be dang cold to trudge through the snow. Guess I have to wait until summer!