Great teacher gift idea: Teach, Love, Inspire necklace #QuanJewelry

teachernecklace1

My 5 year old started Kindergarten this year. It’s a huge step; becoming a big kid, riding the school bus, and spending all day away from Mum and Dad. Sending our children to school for the first time is hard. I’ve been lucky that each of my kids have fallen in love with school from day one.  It’s made it much easier on them (and me) to make the transition. A big part of that love affair has to do with their teachers. This year is no different and my Kindergartener is infatuated with her beloved Ms. Cloutier. It’s important to me to say thank you to her for everything she does and show her how much she is appreciated with a special teacher gift this Christmas.

The “Teach, Love, Inspire” necklace from Quan Jewelry is a thoughtful gift for any teacher dedicated to their students. This simple silver tone pendant is inscribed with three words near and dear to a teacher’s heart; Teach, Love,  Inspire and also has an extra apple pendant. Attached to a heavy stock card, it hangs on a 16″ necklace that can be extended to 18″ depending on how you care to wear it. The card and necklace come wrapped in plastic and tucked in an envelope, ready for gifting.

My daughter is really excited to wrap up this beautiful necklace and present it to her teacher for Christmas. I know Ms. Cloutier will love this special gift and wear it proudly which in turn, will thrill my Kindergarten kid!

If you want to show your teacher appreciation this holiday season, the “Teach, Love, Inspire” necklace is the perfect gift! It’s available to order and ship directly from Quan Jewelry.

1. Rebecca Swenor says:

This is a perfect gift idea for any teacher. It is so important to show the teachers how much they are appreciated and this is indeed a great way to show her. Thanks for sharing the gift idea.

2. awww, that is really cute! I would love to give one for my daughter’s teacher.

We are looking for my son’s teachers. This is a great idea.

4. Lauren says:

And its a gift the teacher with actually use!

5. Nicole Escat says:

Sounds great. This is really the best way to appreciate the teachers, for all the things they done to our kids. Thank you for sharing.

6. Eileen says:

Such a beautiful and thoughtful gift your daughter is giving her teacher. She sounds like a wonderful young lady

7. MyTeenGuide says:

What a pretty pendant. This is a very thoughtful gift. Any teacher would love this.

8. I love this for a Christmas or end of year gift for teachers.

9. Shaylee says:

This is so cute! What a wonderful gift for a teacher 🙂

10. Rocio Chavez (@yoursassyself) says:

I love that, so pretty and perfect to acknowledge the hard work teachers do. Such a great idea for a gift this year.

11. Angie Scheie says:

That’s really sweet, I’m sure that getting a gift like this will make the teacher’s week!

12. victoria says:

This is a great way for appreciation of teachers. My niece was already a teacher and she love this

13. that is quite a gorgeous necklace. A perfect gift for a great teacher if you children have one

14. Claudette says:

That is such a beautiful gift to give to people who are gifting our children each day, expanding their minds. Wonderful.

That is so thoughtful and I know she is just going to love it! It’s really a beautiful design.

16. michelle says:

my sister just became a teacher and i know she would love this!

A lot of teachers would appreciate a gift as precious as that! I love the message as well.

18. Aw that is lovely we all have teachers that we loathed or admired so why not show our heroes how much they mean to us?!

19. Wendy says:

Beautiful! Great way to show appreciation to a good teacher!

That is absolutely LOVELY! What teacher wouldn’t love that. I usually get my kids teachers gift cards, but after seeing this, I am rethinking that.

21. tara pittman says:

Very pretty, I am sure the teacher will love it. So much better than coffee mugs that my mother in law would get as a teacher.

22. Mardene carr says:

This is great…our teachers deserve much more than a nod in the hallway…they have to put up with our kids all day…Great post