Tween stocking stuffer ideas: KIDZBOP Christmas Wish List CD and musical toothbrush!

kidzbopxmas

Tweens can be really hard to buy gifts for, but one fool proof present is a KIDZ BOP CD! They’ll love singing and dancing to some of their holiday favorites! The KIDZ Bop Christmas Wish List CD has 14 different classic songs sung by kids including;

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town

Christmas Wrapping

Winter Wonderland

Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree

I Saw Three Ships

White Christmas

kidzbop xmas CD

Playing this CD while we are decorating the tree, baking cookies, or wrapping gifts, gets everyone into the spirit of Christmas! My 3 daughters (ages 5, 9, and 12) all love listening and singing along to these familiar tunes! They have always enjoyed the KIDZBOP CDs, especially the most recent release of KIDZBOP 30, but this holiday version of songs is definitely one of their absolute favorites!

KIDZBOP and Arm & Hammer have teamed up to encourage kids to brush better with their Tooth Tunes Musical Toothbrushes too! Each brush  lets kids rock out with favorite KIDZBOP tunes while they brush! Using this singing toothbrush gets my kiddos to brush longer while they are distracted by one of their favorite songs! With an easy to operate on/off button, kids can brush the length of the song and do much better job of keeping cavities away!

Both of these gifts would make for great stocking stuffers this Christmas!

1. Nancy says:

Kidz Bop is so much fun I remember them from my teens in Texas, lol…being able to share that with my little ones sounds like it would be a blast!

2. Susan Pazera says:

I loved listening to Kidz Bop with my kids…my youngest still loves it! I should get this for her for the holidays!

3. I could use some of these…my daughter would be ecstatic when she gets a few of these stuff.

4. I like the Kidz Bop music myself. Great gift ideas.

5. Such a cute approach. Way to establish healthy habits early in children also!

6. Kathy Ngo says:

I think that my son would totally love the musical toothbrush, maybe even get him to brush more. Hahahaha.

My son likes Kidz Bop. We’ve never gotten a Christmas version. we might!

8. Lexie Lane says:

My kids would love it, they loves to listen in every Christmas song. This would be perfect.

9. I always found it tough to buy my kids presents when they were tweens. Great idea!

10. Athena says:

My Tween definitely loves KidzBop music. She frequently requests it and I hadn’t even thought of it as a stocking stuffer. Thanks

11. Claudette says:

I have no tweens in my life but if I did, these would be great options.

12. They are great for kids’ Christmas Parties! Added to my son’s list !

13. Angie Scheie says:

Those KidzBop CD’s are so great! I don’t have any kids of my own, but I’ll try to find some to use this idea on lol.

14. victoria says:

That is so perfect for the kids Christmas parties . I love this post

15. michelle says:

am i too old for a musical toothbrush? i’m not a tween but goodness that sounds awesome

16. Carol Bryant says:

I love seeing that Kidz Bop is still around and putting out fab music that kids and tweens can get into – it’s fun music and I like it, too!

17. LauraFunk says:

I bet my 5 year old would love this and he is far from a tween. He is just a holiday music loving kid

How can you not feel the Christmas vibe when you have Christmas music playing all around the house while you decorate! I love it.

19. Tonya C says:

This is perfect for kid’s Christmas parties. I’ll have to try to get one of these.

There are some classics on this album. The kids will have so much fun singing along to these songs!

21. laure says:

i love christmas songs! that’s a great gift idea

22. Keikilani says:

Great gift ideas. I have a tween to buy for this year. Not as easy as I thought it would be.

23. Lorane says:

Tweens are extremely hard to buy gifts for since they are at that awkward stage of not being a kid but not quite a teenager

24. Malia says:

We have that CD, and we all enjoy listening to it!

25. I want the musical toothbrush to count down the days to Christmas!

26. Brandy M says:

My kiddo would love the musical toothbrush. He is younger than a tween yet, but he loves anything that makes noise.

27. We have a pre-teen and it’s already getting tough to try and figure out what to get the boy! Thankfully he is still into lego so at least we can get him that but the days of little toys are gone.

28. My kids would love to find this in their stocking!

29. MyTeenGuide says:

These are awesome ideas. The twins will love the musical toothbrush.

30. Helene Cohen Bludman says:

A musical toothbrush? Now that’s something I would like to have!

31. Mardene carr says:

I had to smile at the musical toothbrush…this might actually cause kids to want to brush their teeth afterall.

32. R U S S says:

Aaah. Christmas classics and more Christmas songs for the holiday vibe. This CD would make a lovely present.

33. What great gift guide. My son is a teen and he made it easy fro me this year to shop.

My boys always loved the Kidz Bop cd’s when they were smaller. The CD player in my car is broken now, though, so I think I will download some of these songs onto my iPod 🙂