Pop Art turns your photos into a piece of art! #popart

popart2

Canvas photos have been extremely popular for awhile now. Tightly wrapped canvas on wooden frames gives our favorite photos some dimension and texture; really making them stand out as a focal point on our walls. My latest favorite way to enjoy photos hanging on my walls is Pop Art!

Pop Art brings something totally unique to canvas photos. Not only do you get your photo printed on canvas, but you get a piece of art. With 10 different styles to choose from, Pop Art offers the look you want for your photo. It’s as simple as uploading or importing your picture (from Picasa, Facebook, or Instagram), choosing the style you want from the Pop Art gallery, and editing it as you see fit. And, don’t worry, each photo is manually edited by Pop Art graphic designers for quality control. I love the look of the Classic Pop Art, Vintage, and Comic designs, but there so many options, the sky is the limit for  what you want to create.

Within just a few days, you’ll receive your piece of art. The processing and shipping time was extremely fast for me and the canvas arrived in perfect condition (with the hanger and screws included).

popart1

I ordered an 8″ x 10″ gallery-wrapped canvas picture of my daughter (for her birthday) and was thrilled with the result! She was completely surprised and it even took her a minute to realize it was her! The vibrant colors, comic style coloring, and detailed lines give the original photo a creative, one of a kind look.

A Pop Art canvas photo would be an incredible gift to give anyone.  It is definitely unique and something that I promise they don’t already  have! Bringing a photo to life with your own particular style from Pop Art is what makes each canvas picture a personal piece of art.

You can get started by visiting the Pop Art website now and you’ll have plenty of time to receive your finished work before the holidays!

popart3

1. sara says:

pretty cool gift! I love this idea.

2. Milena says:

This is so much fun! I’d love to have one of these hanging in my place!

3. I love this idea! What a perfect gift for the holidays!

4. Winter says:

I love this idea! I am so into the idea of having artwork that reflects the people you love around your home and this is a great way to do that!

5. Wow! I really love this and I am thinking that this would be a great holiday present. Every year I try to make my presents personal and this Pop Art would be the perfect thing to say, “this is especially for you”!

6. We do an annual collage of pictures and it sure would be fun to include one of these. Really creative.

Besos, Sarah
    Journeys of The Zoo

7. This is such a cool option and I have really seen this up and coming on Facebook as well as other social media sites. It is a great way to change up a simple picture and I never thought of giving them away as gifts!

8. jataya says:

I think that canvases are one of the best gifts that you could give someone! I have a wall of black and white canvas pictures of all the people who are most important in my life. Christmas is right around the corner and I think I might get the colorful one for my niece. thanks for sharing!

9. Nikki says:

Wow this is really cool! If this fit the theme of the decorations in my home I would so be about one of these canvas prints.

10. Miles L. says:

This is a great and unique idea! Actually, I am thinking of a good gift for my friend. I am thinking of giving a photo of both of us, but Pop Art canvas can turn my ordinary gift to something new. I am sure my friend doesn’t have this kind of gift before. So I’m so excited to try this and give it to my friend.

11. Love the way Pop Art looks! I think it would be so cute for a kids room! Having different colors of their picture on their wall. What a wonderful, unique gift for the Holidays! I think there are so many possibilities!

12. Jonathan Key says:

This is a really cool idea! I’m going to try it out. Would love to do one of these with the entire family.

13. Jenn says:

What an unique way to create a personal piece of art. I love that you can turn your favourite pictures in art quickly and easily. This is perfect for the holiday season!!

14. NZNoob says:

What an awesome website I’m going to check it out right now! The crazy things they come up with these days lol, I think these would make fantastic gifts which especially good coming up to xmas 🙂

15. kita says:

I have never heard of this site and I think it would be a nice holiday gift I am putting it on my list. I love unique items that are different

16. Stefanie C says:

This would be a wonderful idea for anyone who likes art or photography. I think it would be a great gift! It is a fun and creative way to display photos that is a bit different from the typical, framed, on the wall types we all have tons and tons of!

17. Bri says:

I know my mom would love a pop art canvas of all of her children. I might consider doing this for her birthday.

18. Love the way the pics turned out! My kids would have a lot of fun with this one!

I think that is so cool. I have always loved the Andy Worhol style and think it’s cool to have one of your kids (or you) 🙂

20. andi says:

a very good idea for people of all ages – probably would make an interesting birthday gift! 🙂

21. andi says:

sounds like a very creative idea for people of all ages!

22. Claire says:

This is a fantastic idea for a birthday or Christmas present 🙂 Thanks for the idea and inspiration!

23. Debbie L. says:

New site for me- heading there now to check it out. I would love a PopArt pic of the kids,