Got a project? This multi-purpose waist apron makes it easier!

apron

I’m throwing a Halloween party at our house this year. I’ve learned a few things about hosting these types of get-togethers. Being prepared, being organized, and remembering to have fun is key. One of my favorite “helps” is having a quality waist apron.

Being able to stash everything I could possibly need into an apron that I can wear makes things so much easier. The multi-purpose apron from AMC is made from a cotton/poly twill blend and is incredibly durable. P.S. It’s machine washable too. That’s huge in my book.

This apron comes with 3 deep pockets that can fit A LOT…all of this.

apron1

This apron will have me covered with everything I could possibly need to run the kid’s games, light jack-o-lanterns in the dark, serve food, and whatever else! It will be so helpful to not have to stop what I’m doing to go and find whatever it is I need. And, after the party, I know I’ll be multi-tasking in my craft room using this apron too.

The AMC multi-purpose apron is available on Amazon and ships free with Prime membership: another plus! You can make whatever project you’re in the middle of much easier with one of these handy aprons!

1. Wow! Never thought an apron could have such amazing cool uses!

My husband is the resident handyman in our house, so he would get a ton of use out of this apron.

3. Laura Funk says:

I could have used this over the weekend as we were in costume construction mode

That is a handy apron. I can see how it would be great in the craft room!

5. Donna Ward says:

This is a great apron – When I was the Director of my first conference center – I had aprons like this for all of our staff – so that they could carry their most needed smaller items with them = so much easier

6. I like this apron. It is great to be able to put all the tools you need in our pockets and have them at hand rather than having to search for them.

7. Carol Bryant says:

Guess who found herself with a Christmas gift for my wish list? This girl! I love the looks and usage applications for this.

8. This apron looks great for a waitress. The many pockets would come in handy for things such as straws and pens.

9. Rose says:

I definitely need one of these. I spend far too much time walking around going “where did I put my scissors? Have you seen the tape measure?”

10. What a great apron! It looks like it has tons of room in it – perfect to keep the party organized!