Grilling perfection with a Skewer Shish Kabob Set! #CaveTools

kabobset

Grilling kabobs is one of those tasks that I’ve been nervous about trying. It’s always seemed kind of complicated with multiple steps and then there’s the fact that you have to use dangerously sharp little sword-like skewers? But, there are so many drool-worthy recipes on Pinterest, I decided it was time to try it. The first step was to find a good quality Skewer Shish Kabob Set that I could handle. I wanted metal skewers, not the bamboo wood version so that I could skip the step of soaking them before cooking and so I wouldn’t worry about the skewers breaking. Plus, this seems more environmentally friendly.

kabobskewers

The Kabob Skewers Rack from Cave Tools is the perfect way for me to make, grill, and serve kabobs. Made from stainless steel, this rack accomodates 5 skewers easily. The rack holds the skewers above the grate, loaded with your favorite meats and vegetables. The skewers rotate a full 360 degrees and allow for a perfect rotisserie type cooking. There’s no sticking and each skewer “sits” stationary in an indented spot on the rack. When you’re ready to eat, the food slides off the skewers easily. There’s no tugging, pulling, or need to eat your food straight off the skewers.  Using this rack is simple and clean up is easy too as it’s dishwasher safe!

Now that I have this Kabob Skewers Rack I’ll be making kabobs a lot more often! Next up, I’ll be trying a teriyaki chicken with some pineapple chunks! I’ve also found several dessert kabob recipes like strawberries and pound cake squares drizzled with chocolate sauce. While there’s no cooking needed, this skewer and rack set would make for easy presentation and serving!

Get your own Kabob Skewers Rack from Cave Tools or Amazon.com and you’ll save 15% off when you use promo code: LHWJZQMZ! Happy kabobing!

1. Karissa says:

These look so handy. We love grilling and these would be handy!!

2. Carol Bryant says:

This could not have come at a better time. I am telling my spouse about this because she grills for us all year long. I want one!

3. This is something we could really use to make grilling easier.

4. I wish I had this during the summer, it would have saved me so much foil!

5. Krystal says:

We are obsessed with making kabobs on the grill! We have made veggie and steak ones and theyre SO GOOD!

6. Bonnie @wemake7 says:

These sound so awesome. We love cooking on the grill all Summer long. I will have to get one of these.

7. CourtneyLynne says:

Omg these kabobs look amazing. Kabobs are one of hubby and I’s favs to grill up during the summer. So yummy!

8. Lisa Bristol says:

I need to get a Kabob Skewers Rack. I love to BBQ shish kabobs. It is one of the kids favorites.

9. I love to make shish kabobs. They are so delicious. I will have to get a Kabob Skewers Rack. It would make BBQing them so easy.

10. I haven’t had kabobs in a long time. My mom used to make them. I have not tried making them. I might have to try these with my family.

11. Lois Jones says:

Oh my goodness, I would love to have a rack like that! it would be so much easier to make kabobs!!

12. Jeanine says:

This is fabulous. We love kabobs. I don’t make them often but now I need to get it on the meal plan. This would be so much easier!

13. ricci says:

This looks like a really great set!! I love kabobs but rarely make them. I need to get this so I will start making them again!

14. Lynndee says:

Wow! That is just so neat. I certainly would love to have that. Also, I’ve been wanting to grill kabobs. I will show your post to the hubs. 🙂

15. I want one of those. What a n efective way to grill, love it!

16. Ashleigh says:

I love the look of this set! So simple to put together, great excuse to have more kabobs.

17. rika says:

I should get this for my father in law. My husband and I love Kabobs.. fun to eat, easy recipe and could use meats/veggies

18. We love making skewers. Do these get too hot to handle?

• SavingCmnCents says:

The tabs on the end of the skewers are hot when on the grill so be sure to you mitts when you are turning them, but they do cool off quickly!

19. Looks like a good idea to me. No sticking and 360 degree cooking and dishwasher safe. Wow! This would help make great kabobs! Thank you for the review.

This sounds like a great thing to have on hand for grilling days. We love kabobs but we don’t get to make them often enough.

21. Jenn says:

This would be a great present for my DH! He loves BBQ and making Kabobs!! I have never seen such a great product before

22. We don’t fix kabobs often enough…and the reason is because we don’t have skewers!! Occasionally, we’ll buy the wooden skewers and grill something yummy! If we had some like you have, we’d have them alot more often!

23. This looks amazing, I didn’t grill at all this summer. Now I have regrets, I need to try and fit it in this fall.

24. Maggie says:

I need this so bad! I love making kabobs! Its my favorite food to grill!

25. Jeanette says:

I want these! We love to make kabobs and this is perfect for us! I am going to ask these for christmas.

26. lisa says:

I love kabobs! This looks like a great item to have for making any kind of shish kabob. Now I need to make some for dinner!

27. We love kabobs and I want to have a skewer like this. It will make grilling really easy.

My kids love kabobs. There is seriously something about eating food off of a stick that makes it taste better LOL 🙂

29. Mykidsguide says:

This is so cool! I love kebabs and I gotta have this. This gadget will make grilling so easy.

This is awesome! I love kabobs. The skewer set would definitely make grilling a lot easier, I can even think of a few recipes using this set.