Don’t forget a Skin Brush for the shower (indoor or out). Your skin will thank you!

backbrush1

Last summer we put in an outdoor shower. My brother is a Master Plumber and loves his big sister so much he hooked up this amazing outdoor oasis for me. As soon as the Maine weather is warm enough at the end of May through September, that’s where I scrub. I’ve added a pretty spiffy pallet and concrete paver shelf complete with hooks for all my shower necessities. Everything you would find in your indoor shower has a spot in my outdoor shower; hair products, body wash, shaving cream, razors, towels, and my most recent addition, a Skin Brush!

With a long wooden handle and natural fibers, this durable Skin Brush is designed to offer a spa-like experience. The handle allows me to scrub those hard to reach areas easily and the fine bristles and rubber “nubs” on the face of the brush leave my skin feeling clean and rejuventated. Not only does this brush exfoliate dead skin, it helps stimulate circulation too. This combination of purposes lets this multi-functional scrubbing brush unclog pores, leaving skin clean, smooth, and soft!

skinbrush2

Having the right tools in the shower makes this Me Time more luxurious. You can enjoy the benefits of a spa right in your own shower with your own Skin Brush. Find it on Amazon.com for just $14.99 and it ships free with Amazon Prime membership. You’ll love how it pampers your skin!

I love body brushes. I need a new one.

2. Krista says:

I really would love an outdoor shower…also one of those brushes would be pretty handy.

3. Carol Bryant says:

Okay I am confessing – never been in an outdoor shower. I love the brush experience and agree that you have to have the right one.

This sounds like a great tool to add to the shower routine. It would be great to try one out.

5. I want your outdoor shower! That is such a house bucket list item for me.

6. Star Traci says:

I love a skin brush! I never had one before a massage I received in May but I instantly fell in love. Nothing makes the skin feel better. And how cool to have an outdoor shower!
    🙂
    Traci

7. Lorane says:

It must be amazing to have an Outdoor Shower. I bet that Scrub did a great job at exfoliating without being too harsh

8. LauraOinAK says:

I keep hearing about brushing, but haven’t tried it. However, with winter coming soon I could use something to help with all the dry skin issues.

9. angie says:

what an excellent idea and no I do not have one but will be looking into getting one

10. Jeanine says:

Oh I need one of these. I don’t know why we’ve never had one. My husband would love it too he’s always complaining about the shower.

11. We love out outdoor shower! I could spend hours in there scrubbing and just enjoying the cool spray!

12. Tamara says:

I got one about a year ago and it totally helped my summer skin! And winter skin to, for that matter.

13. I heard the skin brush is really good for you. I will have to give it a try some time!

14. Maryann says:

Oooh I have never tried a skin brush before– always a loofah girl. I will give this a shot!

15. michelle bowman says:

I’ve never use a shower brush it seems like scratches my skin but when i read it i think shower brush was really great i will have a try

16. Too funny because my husband just bought a shower brush. He’s been wanting one for a long time!

17. Helene Cohen Bludman says:

I have never tried a shower brush, but I like the exfoliation concept. I should give it a try.

1. Outdoor showers are cool. I want one. A LOT. 2. you are totally right about having all the right brushes & tools ready to go. It does make for a much more luxurious experience.