Keep your devices charged on the go with the EasyAcc Power Bank!

easyacc powerbank

Tired of trying to stay charged? Everyone in our family has at least one electronic gadget. This means it’s a constant battle to keep them all charged, especially on the go. A quick fix for this unending drama is the EasyAcc Power Bank!

Sleek and slim in design, it’s also lightweight, but durable. This compact Power Bank is always in my purse when we’re out and about for easy charging access. With 5000 mAH capacity, this charger has enough juice to keep our devices running. For those who don’t speak tech, this little charger boosts battery power quickly and has saved the day at least a dozen times for us in the last month.

The EasyAcc Power Bank is a lithium-polymer battery cell and comes with a micro USB charging cable. Plus, it has a life cycle of up to 500 charges! Simply plug a charger into an outlet, connect the micro USB, and the power light indicator will flash regularly showing the charging status. There are 4 indicators (each one stands for 25% of the power capacity). When all 4 are lit, the Powerbank has a full battery and is ready to charge. If 3 indicators are lit, the Powerbank is at 50-75% battery level, etc. This Powerbank is really simple to operate, even for those less than tech savvy, like me.

Priced right at $12.99 it’s available on Amazon.com in three different colors (black, blue, or white).  This portable charger would make a great gift for kids headed off to college or back to school! They’ll have no “my phone died” excuse to check in with Mom and Dad!

1. Lorane says:

I like this… definitely a necessity for a Blogger. I like how slim and lightweight it is which will make it easy to carry along with the Laptop

2. LauraFunk says:

I am totally going to order one of these. My phone dies at work constantly

3. katrina g says:

this looks great. i love portable chargers. they are a life saver sometiems

4. Rosemarie says:

This is my new go to site for electronics. I really like it.

5. Taralyn says:

That is a great prize on Amazon.com! I LOVE having a portable charger – such a life saver.

6. Sherri says:

My husband picked one of these up on a recent trip. Its brilliant! We use it all the time, and I think everyone should have one!

7. I SO need this gadget! I am horrible at charging my electronics, I normally wait till the last minute and then have no power left!

This would be so handy. Plus my sis could really use one.

9. As a traveling blogger I know the importance of battery life! You can never have too many extra battery chargers

10. I could have really used this on my trip to Texas last weekend. I’m sure I’ll be wishing I had one again this coming weekend when we head back to Georgia and everything runs dead again.

11. Jeanine says:

I definitely need something like this. When our power goes out it usually happens when my phone is near dead so this would be helpful!

12. I need to get a couple of these for around the house. I’m forever needing to charge my stuff!!

13. Dawn says:

I cannot believe how affordable this is! I could really use this.

14. Cathy says:

We never go anywhere as a family without a portable charger in my purse, but we could probably benefit from having another. I REALLY love the price of this one!

15. Rebecca Bryant says:

My portable charger goes everywhere with me. Can’t live without it when I travel.

16. Jonathan Key says:

I’d never heard of the EasyAcc Power Bank. This would be something great for our family since we’re always on the go!