Get the best screen protection with #intelliGLASS!

intelliglass

I’m that Mom. The one that gave in to the incessant bellyaching from a pre-teen about NEEDING an iPhone. The one that said yes to an 11 year old sporting a high priced gadget everywhere she goes. Yes, the Mom that now is ever fearful that the costly gadget will be scratched, dropped, broken, or lost at any moment. I caved because it made sense. My pre-teen is babysitting for family and friends now and that requires her to be able to communicate with me, other parents, and any emergency services she might need. Most families no longer keep a landline and completely rely on cell phones. This leaves my kiddo without options when she is babysitting. Plus, my girl has really earned it. She does very well in school and her iPhone was an appropriate reward. My daughter is very mature and responsible for her age, but does an 11 year old really understand the value (cost) of that constant connection? Probably not. So, to make myself feel better, I do everything in my power to protect the investment, including using the intelliARMOR intelliGLASS, the best screen protector available.

What makes this screen protector different from others?

intelliGLASS is a super thin REAL glass screen protector. It’s specifically designed for maximum scratch resistance (even better than steel) and protects against bumps and drops. It leaves you with a clean, clear screen with no smudges or fingerprint oils either. Forget the flimsy plastic sheets that you’ve applied to your screens in the past. There’s no need to wait 24 hours for it to be adequately sealed. It literally takes seconds to clean your screen and apply the ultra clear and slim intelliGLASS layer with no bubbles or residue.

intelliglass1

intelliGLASS gives my daughter’s phone a super layer of protection and it gives me some reassurance that I won’t be buying a new iPhone any time soon! If you need some real screen protection, be sure to checkout the intelliGLASS website for all of your mobile devices!

1. I need one for my own iphone as my screen will soon need saving if I dont buy something soon, this looks awesome.

2. Ickle Pickle says:

Oh this looks brilliant – there are four iphones in my family with me and my children – I must look at these, thank you. Kaz

3. Franc Ramon says:

I’m using a similar protective covering. It’s more durable than regular screen protector.

My daughter was gifted an iPhone a few years back. She has cracked a couple of versions, and it’s no fun at all. This sounds great for protection.

5. Heather says:

This is great. I mean iPhones do have gorilla glass to protect the phone against minor scrapes, but I’ve seen friends with busted iPhone screens. Better to protect them. I also have use otter box cases on our iPads and old iPhones we let the kids use, it has helped a lot with a 3 and a 6 year old.

6. Jacob Fu says:

This is so awesome! I just took off my old protective layer and have been looking for a new one. Thanks for sharing 🙂

7. coolchillmom says:

I probably need to get these in bulk for all the kids in the family!! I can already count the savings of no more cracked screens

8. Amanda says:

This sounds like such a great idea. Both my teenage sister (and much older sister in her mid 30s) need this. They are both clumsy!

9. Mary says:

I have Intelliglass on my phone and I love it so much I put it on all my kids phones. It is a wonderful product!

10. Jeanette says:

I have this on my phone and LOVE it. Some how I have cracked it, but I know it can be replaced easily where the phone screen can’t be! I highly recommend it.

11. Very good idea to use on pre-teens phone! I agree that more kids need them sooner because we don’t rely on land lines. So I would definitely cover the screen and get a case that protects it from drops as well – You have to protect the phone!

12. LauraFunk says:

More teenage parents need to put these on their kids phones. It is insane how many broken screens I see on the daily

1. August 27, 2015

[…] my full review and be sure to check out all of the intelliARMOR products available to protect all of your […]