Tired of terrible trimmers? Get a professional pair of pruning shears! #gardening

pruning shears

We have a European Moutain Ash tree in our front yard and it’s a totally new tree for me. Last year was our first year in this house, so I’m more familiar with it after enjoying it for all four seasons. It has pretty white clusters of flowers in the spring after the dark green leaves. In late summer the heavy clusters of small, orange-red berry-like fruits ripen and are a favorite with our bird friends. In the fall the leaf color changeĀ from green to yellow, red, or reddish purple. It’s a really “active” tree. This spring and summer I’ve noticed lots of shoots coming up around the base of the tree and have been able to easily remove them all within just a few minutes with the professional pruning shears from Planted Perfect!

european mountain ash

The sharp, high carbon steel blades of these pruners make a clean slice through branches and bushes up to 1/3″. The ergonomic handles are comfortable and easy to squeeze and cut. Even with a weaker wrist or grip, these shears get the job done. My hands aren’t sore at all (and there’s no no blisters or calluse) even after getting quite a bit of work done!

pruning shears1

Simple in design, the Planted Perfect pruning shears have minimal moving parts with a high strength screw system that makes for easy cleaning and low maintenance. Plus, they have a built-in sap groove to reduce stickiness! This is my latest favorite tool to add to my gardening and yard work resources!

Are you fighting with old, awkward shears that just don’t cut? Stop pulling and tugging and saves your hands with a pair of Planted Perfect pruning shears! They are available on Amazon.com and ship free with Amazon Prime membership!

Shears are a must. Those look like a great pair.

2. I’m going to share this with my husband. He’s the gardener in the family!

3. Laura funk says:

My husband needs these, he is constantly struggling to prune our roses.

4. My husband does the yard work at our house. I hear him complaining about the shears he has all the time. I will send him this way.

I definitely have some pruning to do on the perimeter of the property. These would make it much easier.

6. Amanda V says:

I love to garden! I don’t have a yard yet though. I do have a few plants but not enough for shears. My mom has a pair that are perfect when I want to steal some of her roses.

7. Amanda V says:

I love to garden. But I dont have a yard yet. I have some plants but not enough for shears yet. I know my mom has some and they are perfect for when I want to steal some of her roses

8. Debbie L. says:

I need a pair of these…my clippers are terrible. I will be checking these out.

9. Catheryn says:

Love working in the yard too but with the proper tools it makes all the difference. BTW love Amazon Prime and their offers šŸ˜‰

10. Bri says:

Quality shears really make a difference when trying to trim things around the garden. My grandma’s shears are due for an upgrade.

11. Helene Cohen Bludman says:

I need a pair of these! I was in my garden doing some pruning yesterday and having a difficult time.

12. angie says:

lot of great issues for these they would be awesome for flower beds, veggie gardens , grape vines and the list goes on thank you for sharing