Love a good smoothie? Add Baobab Powder and make it a Superfood.

baobabpowder

What the heck is Baobab Powder?

It’s pronounced BEY-Oh-Bab and it’s the new Superfood. Harvested from the Baobab tree, the fruit has been known for it’s medicinal qualities for centuries in Africa. We’re just starting to get on board. Approved for use by the FDA in 2009, this Superfood is considered a general cure-all and is commonly used to treat fevers, malaria, gastric problems, and vitamin C deficiency, as well as a host of other ills. It’s full of vitamins and minerals that offer amazing health benefits.

Baobab Powder improves alertness and energy and supports the immune system with nearly 10 times the amount of vitamin C found in an equivalent serving of oranges. This powder is also high in Potassium which is essential for a healthy nervous system. It fends off some of the effects of consuming caffeinated coffee, soda, or alcohol and foods high in salt (which is a familiar diet to many). Baobab also offers high antioxidant properties and improves iron uptake for an added Superfood boost! Trying to lose weight? Baobab Powder can help with it’s effects on starch digestion and glycemic response.

How’s it taste? The powder itself has a sweet, subtle fruit flavor. When mixed with other ingredients, it’s unnoticeable to me. My favorite way to enjoy Baobab Powder is in my morning smoothie.

baobabpowder1

This good-for-you smoothie is only a few simple ingredients and the flavor is fruity and the consistency is smooth. My Superfood Baobab Powder smoothie is a great way to start the day!

Ibaobabsmoothie2

Why should you try it?

Baobab Powder offers so many benefits and it is incredibly easy to add to your diet, considering it’s a powdered form. Aristocrat 100% organic Baobab Powder from Carolina Heritage Co. is a quality powder that’s perfect for adding to your smoothie, milkshake, yogurt, a bottle of water, or to any of your baking! You can try it in pancakes, waffles, or any other sweet treat. Aristocrat Baobab Powder comes protectively sealed in a plastic bag inside a cardboard box. I find it keeps very well in the bag, but  you could always transfer it to a jar or other container for safe keeping.

Ready to give this Superfood a try? The benefits are astounding, the process is simple, and you’ll enjoy all the nutrition of healthy foods like spinach, bananas, oranges, and bananas in just a teaspoon! You can find Aristocrat organic Baobab Powder available on the website for just $15.99 (7oz).

1. Hannah Smith says:

Baobab powder is great for you, I get mine organic from https://pandavita.com/

This is interesting. I have heard of this but did not know all about it.

I’m happy to hear about the Baobab Powder. Smoothies are such a great way too, to use something like this product.

4. Laura funk says:

I have been hearing a lot about the baobab powder and its health effects. I might just need to look into it

5. Carol Bryant says:

WOW this is the first time I heard of this super food powder. I would like to try adding it to my smoothies.

6. Kristin says:

I love a good smoothie in the morning! I must look into this!

7. I have never heard of this! I am going to research some more!

8. Lorane says:

This is one of the reasons I love reading Blogs .. You learn something new . I’ve never heard of the Baobab tree nor the Powder. Would like to try this

9. Catherine S says:

This sounds like a great product and I would like to try it. I can add it to my after workout smoothie.

10. We love smoothies. I have not made one n awhile, I think I will make one for breakfast tomorrow. This powder says great for a boosts and extra vitamins.

11. Bri says:

Immune system support is greatly need for me. I strongly dislike summer colds. I will definitely look into this powder.

12. angie says:

This is new to me but we are going through a more nutrition wise movement here and thanks for sharing making us more aware
    visiting from annies home ( http://shopannies.blogspot.com )

13. Jeanine says:

I haven’t ever heard of Baobab Powder before .This sounds really interesting. I love smoothies so I’d love to try it!

14. I am not sure that I have ever heard of Baobab Powder before. I will definitely have to look for it. Thanks for the introduction.

15. I’m all in for a healthy smoothly!
    I haven’t heard of this which means Canada is still a couple years away from a proving it. Boo!!

16. Cathy says:

I’ve never heard of Boabab Powder before, but what a great way to add even more nutrition to a smoothie!

17. Karissa says:

Wow! There are great benefits to Baobab Powder! Something I never even heard of! I am going to read more about this, I am so interested now!

18. I am all for a good healthy smoothie. This sounds like a great way to get what you need in a powder.

19. Alicia says:

I have never heard of this powder … will need to give it a try in our smoothies.

20. Suryatapa says:

This is a new information and I will certainly like to try this.. Thanks for sharing!

I hadn’t heard of this powder but I like that it will boost the nutrition. I’m all for that idea!

22. Never hear of Baobab Powder before. Looks like it would be very healthy!