Win the war on weeds with just 3 ingredients…and a Hosezzle garden sprayer! #BestGardenSprayer

hosezzle1

The gazillion dandelions in my yard may think they’ve won the war (with unlimited help from my daughters making wishes and blowing dandelions seeds everywhere), but I’ve got a new tool in my aresenal.  The Hosezzle garden sprayer is the perfect delivery system for my annihilating (and non-chemical) weed killer! Watch out dandelions, it’s on.

hosezzle

I’ve battled weed patrol for a long time. The best mix of homemade and non-toxic weed killer I’ve come across is a simple mix of 3 ingredients that you probably have in the cupboard. White vinegar, salt, and a squirt of dish soap does the trick. After spraying this mixture directly on the weeds, they will turn brown, dried up and dead within just a few hours. It’s that easy.

a gallon of white vinegar + 1/2 cup of salt + squirt of dish soap = the perfect way to kill weeds!

What I’ve struggled with is how to deliver this weed killing mayhem. The garden sprayer from Hosezzle has proven to be the perfect solution! This handheld, adjustable sprayer holds 1500ml and is completely transparent. I love that I can easily see exactly how much weed killer is in the bottle. Armed with a brass nozzle, I can choose between a fog mist or direct spray flow depending on what you are spraying. I love this gardening tool for being able to spray weed killer directly on weeds without worrying about it getting where I don’t want it to go and effecting more sensitive plants that I do want to grow!

You can find the best garden sprayer available on Amazon.com (in pink, blue, or green) and it ships free for Amazon Prime members!

Ready to beat back the weeds? Or maybe you need a better way to water your indoor (or outdoor) plants? The Hosezzle garden sprayer will make any of these chores easier!

1. Melissa Vera says:

We have given up the war on weeds. I would just be happy if we had grass or weeds growing in our bare spots on our lawn.

2. Laura funk says:

Love this garden sprayer. I wonder if the solution would work on the hard to kill black medic thistle

3. lisa says:

I can’t wait to try this recipe for weed killer. We have weeds all over and they drive me nuts. I love that sprayer too!

4. Debbie L. says:

I am always looking for new ways to green garden. I really like the sprayer…I need one of them.

5. heather says:

I need to try this mixture. We have some weeds that just won’t die this year!!

6. I have kinda thought of one of these things before. I think they would be great for evenly distributing the water and lawn food, or, as you mentioned, the weed killer.

7. Carol Bryant says:

WOW talk about a great life hack – I never heard of this but will be telling my gardening neighbors about it. Thanks!

8. Lorane says:

I need this Hose in my life! One spray and all the pesky weed is gone! What a great invention and easy gardening tool to use

9. Amanda says:

I need this! We went away and the weeds are out of control!!!

10. jasmine says:

Gotta try this! Its a lot cheaper than those expensive stuff at the store

I’d love to keep up on my gardening better. This would help a lot with the area in front of my house.

Nice sprayer . Handy for the garden.

13. Dria says:

I so need this, I’m sick of the weeds popping up where my driveway meets the street!

14. Lisa Nolan says:

We need a new hose gadget! They always seem to break! This one looks real sturdy and handy! I’d like to give it a try!

15. Jeanine says:

This is great! My husband should take note of this. Our front is quite awful with weeds.

16. I love this nozzle. We need one bad. Too many weeds!

17. I So need this. We have a brick paver drive away and front walkway, the weeds grown in between the pavers. I am so tired of my HOA sending me letters to get rid of the weeds.

18. becca says:

Husband is in charge of the weed pulling. I am going to tell him about this all natural way to kill weeds.

19. Weeding is a never ending job. Just when I clear my flower beds, we get rain and the weeds are back.

I need to do this. We have a mulch bed up at the front of our lawn that’s filled with weeds. We pull them out and a few days later there are more. It drives me nuts.

21. Erinn S says:

this is great and so much more efficient than what I use

22. I need one of these sprayers!!
    I find the hose we have now is such a pain to drag around when I just need to water a couple of planters. Thanks for the environmental safe bug repellent recipe 🙂

23. That is a cool sprayer. I don”t have a garden, but this will be great for my potted plants.

I don’t have a garden, but my MIL does. She’ll love this.

25. Great post! between weeds and water balance we have a lot of concerns for a decent lawn,