Show off this handwoven genuine leather bracelet! #PandaJewelry

leatherbracelet

I’m an earthy kind of girl. I think I’d have really enjoyed the the 60’s Flower Power and being a hippie. Glitter and glam is okay once in awhile, but I instinctively pull toward natural tones and  colors. I tend to incorporate earthy elements into my clothes and jewelry and love this handwoven leather bracelet from Panda Jewlery.

What’s to love?

The quality of this bracelet is amazing. I am notoriously rough on jewelry. My hands are always into something and I have ruined and lost dozens of rings and bracelets. After wearing this bracelet  for several weeks, it still looks brand new, like it’s right out of the box. The tight woven genuine leather braiding is still polished and there is zero fraying. The accent beads are shiny and still rotate without any issue. I am truly impressed with the quality!

I also love that this is a completely adjustable bracelet! I have larger wrists and can have a hard time finding bracelets that fit comfortably. This bangle easily adjusts to fit wrists 6″-9″ and stays put, there is no sliding. Even better, it truly is a unisex accessory that would be stylish on both men and women.

One more thing… this handwoven bracelet is available for an amazing value on Amazon.com shipped for under $6!  Whether it’s for yourself or for a gift, it’s a great addition to any bracelet collection and it’s incredibly affordable!

That is a really nice bracelet. Sounds like a good deal/

2. Tonya C says:

Love the woven bracelet trend. This one is super cute.

I had to read the price twice to make sure I read it right. That is an amazing price.

4. Courtney says:

These are so cute! I don’t wear bracelets often but I think I would make an exception for this beauty!

5. Lorane says:

This is a nice Bracelet for a Fashion Savvy or Trendy man. I like the masculine yet trendy detail of the Bracelet

That is such a cute piece! My daughter and I would love getting matching bracelets.

7. I am in love with this bracelet. I love leather accessories.

8. I love looking at bracelets but I only have one that I normally wear.
    I am so picky ! LOL! I can see myself wearing one of those pictured above.. leather is classic and timeless.

9. Jeanine says:

That is beautiful. I have been loving bracelets lately, so I will check this one out!

10. I love that bracelet! Going to check it out right now!

11. That is one cute little bracelet. I love all things gypsy/bohemian and I wear a lot of leather beads and feathers. I’d love one of these.

OMG, I love that bracelet SO much. I am always wearing bracelets and I totally want one.