Plug in this LED USB light up charging cable and you won’t misplace your device! #CLRiPhoneCable

ledusbcharger

Everyone in our family has their own mobile device so all of us are always looking for a charging cable to up the battery life of our favorite handheld device. I can’t tell you how many times we’ve “lost” chargers (and had lots of finger pointing) only to find the charger plugged into an outlet and forgotten.

I’ve got the perfect fix now with this LED USB light up charging cable! As soon as you plug this cable in it glows bright multi-colors! It’s over 3 ft long and is a very flexible clear cable that is compatible with all your Apple devices including iPhone 6 Plus, 6, 5s, 5c, 5, iPad Air, iPad mini, mini 2, iPad 4th generation, and iPod nano 7th generation! Just plug the cable into your charger in the wall and you’ll have immediate charging capability and pretty lights!

It really is perfect for charging devices as night. It doubles as a handy nightlight too. My preteen is physically attached to her iPhone so she loves that she can have it plugged in at night, at arm’s reach, and easily find it without calling for Search and Rescue (i.e. Mom) to find her precious (and expensive) phone.

Tired of looking for your charging cables? This LED USB charging cable is available on Amazon for a very reasonable price of just $7.99 and it ships free with Amazon Prime!

1. Ronni says:

What a cool idea!
    The kiddos are forever looking for a place to plug in, this looks like a fun way to do it!

2. I want one. These are so cool! I love the colors.

3. Laura funk says:

This would be great for teens. Might keep the old folks awake at night though 🙂

4. Megan says:

What an awesome idea, thanks! My kids will love these!

Ha such a practical, good idea. I’d love to get these here too.

6. These chargers are amazing! I like that they come in different colors and that they are also night lites! Wow, this is a realy cool product.

7. That just looks cool! Unfortunately I don’t have an Apple device to use it with, but I wouldn’t mind having one for my Android device if they make it. It looks so freaking cool!

8. Carol Bryant says:

Omgoodness we are totally getting this. It is nicely priced and we subscribe to Amazon Prime, so for sure. Thanks for the recommendation. Never heard of this til now.

9. How cute. I wonder just how bright is the light?

That would definitely be useful for hotels. I’ve probably forgotten a few chargers in hotel rooms over the years.

11. Emerald says:

This is soooo cool!! I’m always losing my charger, so this is great for me. 🙂

12. Yep that is me, I am constantly misplacing my charger cables. This is awesome, I so need this!

13. Jeanine says:

Oh how cool. I love how they light up. My cords always gets lost under my couch still plugged in, and would love to be able to find easier!

14. Ida says:

I like the idea of a light up charger. Perfect for kids. It’s also perfect for someone like my brother who is always misplacing his charger!

15. Karissa says:

How handy for the dark! I am always knocking things off my bedside table looking for my cord!

16. Brandy says:

This is awesome! My kids are always losing chargers and then fighting over them. Thanks for sharing!

17. Cathy says:

Okay, this is kind of brilliant! My teenager would LOVE something like this in his room!

18. becca says:

I so need one of these. Charging my devices at night can get tricky.

19. My contributor tested these a few months ago. She loved them!

We are an all Apple family, so this sounds like a great idea to me. We have lost many charging cables over the years and this looks like something we NEED to have.

21. Pam says:

That really is a genius idea. It is great for around the house but even better for when we travel. I think when you are in a strange setting at night, that would be perfect to be able to find it in a hotel.

22. What a great idea!!
    We lose cables all the time and it’s so frustrating.
    I need a couple of sets here for all our tech lovers.

23. very cool light Usb! I know I’m bad about losing my stuff at night and when you are fumbling to find it it’s not very fun!

24. Joanne says:

That’s a really great idea. I love universal chargers! We all have Apple products and we’re always losing chargers.

25. Kerri says:

What a great idea! We are forever losing cables or taking the wrong ones. This would help solve that problem.

26. Shauna s. says:

I like the fact these light up. I feel we should have a lot more cords but keep misplacing them. Plus they are a good price!