Make fresh lemonade easy with the right lemon squeezer! #YAMOlemonSqueezer

lemonade

Not much is better on a hot summer day than a refreshing cold glass of lemonade! It’s available premade in cans or bottles and you can find it in a powdered form too. Here’s the thing: It’s just not the same as fresh squeezed! We make our own now that I have the right tool. There’s no gritty powder at the bottom and it’s not filled with additives and perservatives. All you need is lemons, sugar, water, ice cubes, AND the lemon lime squeezer from YAMO Gourmet!

lemonsqueezer1

Snag a bag of lemons and a bag of sugar and get your lemonade fix! One quick tip I’ve come across is to microwave your lemons for about 15 seconds each and then roll them with the palm of your hand. This process releases the pulp from the skin on the inside and lets you get the maximum amount of juice! You’ll definitely notice a difference if you include this step!

lemonsqueezer2

Cut each lemon in half and place one half in the lemon squeezer cut side up. When you close the squeezer and press it shut, the juice comes flowing out! The pulp and seeds stay put and I don’t have to go fishing around to pull them out of the juice.

1 cup of lemon juice + 1 cup of sugar + 2 quarts of water = fresh lemonade

(I have a Pampered Chef  2qt Quick-Stir Pitcher and it’s the perfect pitcher for our fresh squeezed lemonade and  I like to slice up some lemons for a fun glass garnish!)

Easy to operate, the YAMO Gourmet stainless steel handheld squeezer is professional grade. You don’t have to worry about rusting or peeling and it’s the perfect gadget for any kitchen or bar! It is dishwasher safe, but I find it’s simple enough to just rinse it under warm, soapy water. You can find this premium lemon squeezer available on Amazon.com and it ships free for Amazon Prime members.

What’s your favorite refreshing summer beverage?

1. It is going to be a scorching hot here today (actually it already is). Whipping up a batch and tossing in some raspberry and we are done!

2. mabi says:

Thanks for the microwave tip. I will definitely have to try that. We love homemade lemonade.

3. Debbie L. says:

My favorite summer drink is fresh ice tea. I love sun tea. Especially when I use flavored teas.

4. Emerald says:

Fresh lemonade is the absolute best! Thanks for telling me about this product!

5. Tonya C says:

Well that lemon squeezer beats doing that by hand for sure! I’ll be picking one of those up.

6. Lorane says:

This looks super refreshing .. I like that you used a Mason Jar, nothing beats a cold glass of Lemonade on a hot Summer Day

7. Kiwi says:

I am obsessed with lemonade and not just in the summertime either. People do not realize the strong healing properties of lemon juice…and a great squeezer is keep to getting all the juice out one lemon!

8. I need one of these for lemonade and for margaritas. Yum.

9. I desperately need on of these for lemonade and Margaritas … 🙂

10. heather says:

There isn’t anything better in the summer than a fresh glass of lemonade!

11. lisa says:

Who doesn’t like freshly squeezed lemonade?? I would love to have one of these and make my own lemonade.

12. Jeanine says:

Oh we LOVE lemonade here so this would be GREAT to have! i havent ever had a lemon sqeezer befrore… this would be great i would love to make freshly squeezed!

13. becca says:

We love fresh squeezed lemonade. I feel it taste so much better then powder.

I really need to try that microwave trick. It seems to work really well with the squeezer. What a great way to make fresh lemonade!

15. I love the Yamo. I always buy lemon juice because I don’t have this gadget, but I need it.

16. What a nice recipe. Sounds great on these super hot summer days! I need to make this recipe!

17. Nothing beats fresh squeezed lemonade in the summertime. I would love to own one of these lemon squeezers myself to help make me some fresh squeezed lemonade!

We’re big on lemonade here in our house. Sometimes we get all crazy and make flavored lemonade like strawberry, blueberry or raspberry 🙂