Got stinky shoes? Fix the problem with Amare Terra natural shoe deodorizer! #stinkfreeguarantee

odoreliminator

My husband works and plays hard. Whether he’s wearing work boots, dress shoes,sneakers, or cleats…they can get stinky. The worst part about this predicament is that these smelly size 14s are neatly stacked on the shoe rack in our walk-in closet, marinating everything with that smell. Two guesses at how pleasant it is to open that door? That’s why I love the natural shoe deodorizer from Amare Terra!

We’ve tried odor relieving powders which left a powdery film in his shoes and on his socks and we’ve tried odor eating aerosols which ended up just masking the smell with a variety of chemicals. P.S. Some of those toxic ingredients can cause coughing, wheezing, labored breathing and even exacerbate asthma when sprayed into the air. Not to mention the possible skin allergy reactions. No thanks. I want an all natural and effective odor eliminator that I can feel good about spraying into my husband’s shoes and permeating all the clothes in my closet with.

The chemical-free shoe odor eliminator from Amare Terrra has a fresh lemon mint scent, sprays easily, and works. After liberally spraying the inside of my husband’s shoes, I can still smell the fresh, clean scent. There’s no underlying stink! Even my walk-in closet smells better! It comes in a 3fl oz bottle for $6.95 and you can order a single bottle or multiples of 2, 4, or 8, so you’ll have a bottle for home, the gym, the office, and even in the car. Got a friend with stinky shoes? Help them out with a bottle!

And, what’s even better is that Amare Terra is a company that has a social mission too. For every sale of their natural odor eliminator, they donate 10% to The Water Project which is a non-profit organization dedicated to provide sustainable water projects to communities in sub-Saharan Africa who suffer from a lack of access to clean water and proper sanitation.

1. My niece has the worse smelling shoes ever. I really need to get this for her. Thanks for talking about a taboo topic.

2. Kristin says:

Love this! I have a feeling with a boy I’m going to need this in a few short years, ha!

3. Danyelle says:

I have no idea why my girls closet stinks so horribly of foot odor! I’ll be getting this for their shoes no doubt.

4. THIS would sure come in handy. Even my little 20 month old has a pair of sweaty, stinky shoes. They’re really cute and tiny, but the smell! Would love to try this stuff.

5. Kerri says:

This is a product we could definitely use in our house. Goodbye stinky shoes after work, school, camp!

New to me. Sounds great and could really use that.

7. Carol Bryant says:

I never heard of this product before but it is something that all households should have on hand – shoes get sweaty!

8. Lorane says:

I wish this Product was around when my Brother was in High School and did Soccer .. Man he had some stinky feet ..lol

9. Jeanine says:

This would be perfect for my husbands work shoes. OH MY GOSH they are horrid. HAHA. I will have to try this asap.

10. I SO need to get this for my husband’s shoes. They stink so bad, enough to make you pass out! LOL

11. I NEED THIS – my son has the worst smelling shoes ever – I don’t even ever want hi to sit by me after he takes his shoes off!

12. I need this for my son’s band shoes. OMG during marching season they stick so bad.

13. Tamara says:

It is definitely the time of year to think about this. My son gets stinky shoes. He’s only three!

14. I don’t have stinky shoes but I know some people who do. Maybe I can casually leave this in their lockers lol

I laughed when I read this, because I TOTALLY need this. My boys shoes STINK. I am so getting some of this. ASAP.

16. This is exactly what I’ve been searching for, for my grandsons stinky shoes. Thanks so much for sharing.