A perfect cup of tea with a bottom dispensing teapot!

bottomteapot

Recently, I’ve started drinking tea a lot more often. I used to sip an occasional cup when I wasn’t feeling well or to soothe various symptoms. I’ve come to realize that tea is something I enjoy on a more regular basis and that there are so many amazing varieties! As a confident tea bag user, I’m even ready to begin the loose leaf tea adventure. The bottom dispensing teapot from Home-Complete steeps tea (both bagged and loose) for a perfect cup of tea.

After boiling your water and placing your favorite tea in the teapot, you simply pouring the hot water into the teapot and let it steep. I love that this teapot is transparent so you can easily determine how strong you want your tea by the color. When you are ready, just place the teapot over your cup. The bottom of the teapot releases your hot tea into the cup…and without any mess. As soon as you life the teapot off the rim of the cup, the flow stops. Placing the teapot on the tray that is included helps avoid any mess, although I don’t have any residual drips.

This large, 22 oz teapot would be perfect to brew iced tea or make fruit infused water too! My next step is to try loose leaf tea in this teapot. There is a high density stainless steel mesh filter at the bottom to hold all the leaves inside the teapot and keeps it out of your cup!

You can find this bottom dispensing teapot available on Amazon.com and is it ships free for Amazon Prime members!

What’s your cup of tea? Whether you enjoy a simple tea bag steeped cup or prefer a loose leaf version, this bottom dispensing teapot will brew and pour a wonderful cup of Me Time, every time.

1. Lorane says:

I really like the bottom Tea Dispenser function. I find myself drinking Tea almost every night and this would be perfect for me

2. Carol Bryant says:

I know what is going on my Christmas list. I love tea so much and never heard of this til now.

3. Amanda says:

What an awesome tea pot! I love tea and would probably drink more if I had this!

I’ve never tried a teapot like that before. One of these would be an awesome gift!

That is way too cool. I have not seen one like it.

6. I love this idea! As a tea drinker, I need this!

7. That is genius. This would make a great gift for mom mom who loves tea!

8. Ida says:

Wow! I had never heard of this type of tea brewer. I need this ASAP. I love drinking tea!!

9. I have this and it works great! It is easy to use. Makes a great cup or hot or cold tea!

10. lisa says:

I love tea. I drink a ton of it in the fall and winter. This would be such a cool tea pot to have!

11. Lisa Nolan says:

I’m a tea drinker! I love this idea! My father-in-law is also a tea drinker! This would make a great birthday gift!

12. Jeanine says:

Wow. Now that is different than anything I’ve ever seen. I love how the bottom dispenses, that is cool. I’m a huge tea fan and drink if often. This is great!

13. Erinn S says:

I have started liking teas for so many benefits. This is great

14. CourtneyLynne says:

Omg I need one of these!! I’m a huge tea drinker. This would be great to have!

15. This is cool. I enjoy a glass of tea but I usually end up making a full pitcher. I haven’t tried loose tea leaves yet.

16. dogvills says:

So cool! Tea lovers will find this really amazing. Perfect gift too! Thanks for sharing.

That is so cool. I’ve never seen anything like this before. I will check this out.

18. Misty Battle says:

Wow interesting. I am huge tea drinker and this would come in handy. I have to go to Amazon and check this out.

19. Rebecca Swenor says:

I have never heard of a tea pot like this before but it sounds interesting indeed. This would be a perfect gift for my mother who always drinks tea. I will have to check it out for sure. Thanks for sharing.

20. Heather says:

That is such a neat tea container, I like it! I hope I wouldn’t be too dumb to know how to use it though, knowing me, I’d spill it everywhere.