Make your own frozen treats and popsicles at home! #FighterPilotinktheKitchen

icepops

The frozen dessert aisle at the grocery store is always a pit stop for my kids, and especially during the hot, humid summer months. I can easily spend $4-$5 per box on their favorite frozen treats. Sometimes those boxes only have 4 treats in a box (that’s over $1.00 each)! So, in order not to run out of precious popsicles within 10 minutes, I would end up piling box after box of pricey popsicles into the cart. Not anymore. Popze IcePopIt silicone molds are the perfect at-home popsicle making solution!

I’ve tried the hard plastic shaped containers with plastic and wooden sticks without much luck. Usually the sticks get lost or broken at our house…and inevitably I end up finding some leftover, melted popsicle mess somewhere. My least favorite mishap is when you go to pull the frozen treat out of the mold with the stick and the only thing that comes out is said stick. It’s so disappointing! Popze ice pop molds are made from 100% BPA-free silicone and are freezer (obviously) and dishwasher safe. ¬†They are completely bendable and include unattached lids that won’t get in the way when the kids are trying to eat their tasty treats!

icepops1

With 5 different colored tubes (which helps cut back on unintentional sharing) the Popze IcePopIt “kit” also includes a heavy duty serving stand. This stand makes all the difference. Placing the empty tubes upright while filling with your favorite juice, yogurt, or other concoction makes the process so much easier and less messy! Take a peek at how easy it is to make your own frozen treats at home in the video below!

Stay cool this summer with your very own homemade frozen pops! Fill, freeze for about 3 hours, and enjoy whatever you want in your convenient Popze IcePopIt mold! This kit is available on Amazon and even ships free for Amazon Prime members.

Want happy kids (and grown-ups…I’m pretty sure there are some fun Daiquiri flavored recipes ready to be tried) at your house this summer? Popze IcePopIt ice pop molds are a great way to have popsicles and smiles, again and again!

popsicle2

1. Emerald says:

My kids are always wanting popsicles and this is a healthier way to make them! Thanks for the tip!

2. Mykidsguide says:

My daughter is a huge freeze pop fan. I like that it has several colors to avoid any color fight

3. krystal says:

I can think of a fun few recipes to try with these! They would be better than the cheap plastic molds we have now!

We made popsicles all the time. I love these.

5. Tonya C says:

That looks like a great way to make healthy popsicles. My kids would love this for the summer.

6. Carolyn says:

These look great! It’s nice to know exactly what goes in them!

7. Carolyn says:

Sounds simple and delicious! I love that you know exactly what is in them!

8. Heather says:

These look great to make pops for the hot summer!

9. Christina says:

This is such a neat idea. Much more convenient than the popsicle stick/Dixie cup pops of my childhood.

Well that’s a great way to make popsicles. The kids would get super excited about these.

11. My kids would absolutely love making these! I think they would want them every single day for sure haha.

12. Oh these would be good to have for the summer coming. How durable are they? Can they make it through an entire summer of constant reuse? Curious

• SavingCmnCents says:

They are really durable! The silicone makes for flexible and resilient tubes…and they have even survived the dishwasher (many times at our house) with zero problems!

13. Lisa Nolan says:

A blast from the past! I loved making frozen pops when I was a kid! Great the molds, so colorful! I will put that on my summer-bucket list!

14. Jeanine says:

I love making my own frozen treats. Not only is it very cost effective it’d generally much better than store bought! I like those molds very nice!

15. Jen V says:

I have silicone popsicle molds, but like you, sometimes have issues with the sticks pulling out. I will have to get a set of these. I love to make smoothies and freeze them as popsicles for a healthy snack for my kids during the summer.

16. becca says:

I remember my mom making us popsicle as kids. these are awesome.

My youngest son would LIVE on freeze pops if I would let him. If I got a set like this, I would probably save a small fortune by making them myself.