Have a good laugh with your glass of wine (and maybe some cheese balls too)!

mytherapyglass

What’s your therapy? Do you like to enjoy a glass of wine once in awhile? Me too.

Sometimes I just need to have some Me Time with a few of my favorite things to regroup. Sometimes I share this time with favorite friends for conversation and fun and sometimes I like it quiet with a good book and a long bath. I usually enjoy the cheese balls either way. I think I might have a problem with cheese balls.

My newest wine glasses are the perfect accessory for my Me Time. I have two new witty glasses to sip my favorite wine! Friends and family think my new glassware is a hoot. With “My Therapy” or “Let’s get ready to STUMBLE” printed on the outside, everyone gets a good glass of wine and a laugh!

cheerswineglasses

These wine glasses are a great find to share with your fellow wine lovers too! Available on Amazon.com, they are reasonably priced at $14.95 each and ship free with Amazon Prime membership. Pick your favorite or snag them both…one for you and one for a friend! I love the quality of these glasses. Not only are they snicker-worthy, they are nice glasses with a solid stem and nicely rimmed lip. The 12.75oz size is perfect and fits well in my hand and the base is well balanced. Overall, just nice quality glassware with some humor added to it!

Ready for some Me Time? What’s your weakness? Do you have a favorite beverage and snack combo?

1. Krystal says:

Flip flop is one of my favorite wines. They have so many flavors and are so affordable.

2. Victoria says:

I love this idea and your wine glass is super cute too. I have one that says “Mommy’s Sippy Cup”.

3. Mykidsguide says:

I have never had those cheese balls before. Off to get some

4. Tonya C says:

LOVE those cheese balls. Glasses are cute too.

5. My kids love those cheese puffs, that brand too! Everyone has things that make us feel good and relaxed!

6. I need that glass of wine somedays. It forces me to relax.

7. Laura funk says:

Yeah I need some wine glasses like these. Cute sayings and much better than my old tupperware tumblers from 1976

Whenever my daughter visits we try a new wine! Plenty of laughs ensue. These are great glasses!

9. HA! love this! I don’t drink booze, but I’m all about having a cherry coke for a treat – with real cherry syrup! and throw some chips and dip in there!

10. I am not sure cheeseballs would be my indulgence of choice but wine for sure. Maybe chocoalte

11. becca says:

First off love the glasses. My weakness would be hot tea and chocolate.

I like a glass now and then. Love your glasses.

13. Wendy Kaufman says:

The captions on your wine glasses are absolutely adorable. Those caption would make drinking water a little more fun.

14. Lorane says:

A Glass of Wine does the trick too many times .. Cheese Balls have been around for so long and have re-branded so many times.

15. Cathy says:

Oh my gosh, those glasses are hysterical and I think I need them both, but my favorite “me time” treat is gelato. Yum!

16. Tamara says:

My therapy is actually cheese balls, I’m sad to say!
    And ice cream for sure.

17. Jeanine says:

Oh goodness. I miss target for strictly. My cheese balls. I loved them and only place to get them in Canada was the now gone target.

Mine would be some Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and a cherry coke zero. So you’re not the only one with a “unique” snack combo 😉