Beach Bums will love this Sea Candle Wax Warmer! #scentsationals

waxwarmer

As a native Mainer, I’ve spent a lot of time in, on and around the ocean my whole life. Growing up with family who were on the water for a living, I’ve enjoyed lobster and clam bakes on the beach, boat rides to secret coves, and overnight sleeps on uninhabited islands.  Long, lazy summers of dodging waves and beachcombing for shells was a given. I’m grateful for this part of my childhood and my love and respect of the ocean is a big part of who I am. If you come visit my home, my love of the sea would be obvious. I have precious shells and sea glass in vases and lamps and other sea-themed decor throughout my house. My latest addition to my nautical decor is this Sea Candle Wax Warmer!

I love burning candles, but also enjoy using wax warmers when I don’t want to worry about an open flame (especially with the kids). The soft light from this full size electric wax warmer gives off a gentle glow and I often use it as a (great smelling) nightlight too. It plugs into the wall and even has an on/off switch on the cord so you don’t have to unplug it to turn it off. It also comes with the bulb included to illuminate the warmer and melt wax melt cubes.

waxwarmer

I love the ocean theme of this square shaped wax warmer complete with a starfish, crab, scallop shell, and seahorse on each of the four sides. The cover is deep enough to hold two fully melted wax cubes and allows your favorite fragrances to permeate even outside the room it’s displayed in. The “weathered” look of this warmer lends to the feel of an oceanside cottage or beachhouse and fits in perfectly with my decor.

You can bring the beach home too with this Sea Candle Wax Warmer! It’s available on Amazon.com (and ships free with Amazon Prime membership). Enjoy a little summer all year long!

That does sound good. I love ocean theme candles.

2. Debbie L. says:

I love to scent my home with essential oils and coconut oil in burners. The sea burner is perfect for my bathroom.

3. Laura Funk says:

I have a warmer very close to this one and the wax is difficult to get out when it cools, however I have found that using the cotton ball trick does really help

4. kryustal says:

I use their products ALL The time. I love switching out with summer scents this time of year.

5. lisa says:

I love this wax warmer. I love all things sea related and I was thinking of doing one of my bathrooms in this decor.

I think the sea candle wax warmer is nice. I’d love to have one of these here too.

7. I adore this warmer. I like the idea of a beach themed one, it is perfect for summer

8. I love the design of this. We live in Florida – perfect theme for all year long!

9. Courtney says:

I love the beach but I am so far away from it (Chicago). This seems like it would bring alittle of the beach right to me! I can smell it already! 🙂

10. We live in Southern California and I love anything beachy. This would be perfect in my house!

11. Dawn says:

This is gorgeous. It would fit well into our beach-themed home!

12. becca says:

Son would like this in his room. The sea theme is so calming.

13. Lorane says:

Great Product. I’ve never heard of a Candle warmer but I’m sure it seems like a safer alternative to regular candles. I liked that you chose beach themed since you are familiar with that

14. Lisa Nolan says:

This is a lovely candle, I love the sea theme! I bet your home smells wonderful!

That would look great in a room with a lot of natural light. I love the beach aesthetic.

16. Tonya C says:

Anything that helps me close my eyes and imaging myself on a warm, sunny beach is alright with me! Think I might have to try this.

17. Shasta says:

That is beautiful! We just did a bathroom makeover with teal paint because I want to go with a beach theme. This would be perfect!

18. I’m loving the beach theme! So nice!

19. I have beach accents throughout my house. I’d love this!

20. My parents have a winter house at teh beach, I will have to get this for them.

21. jen temcio says:

Adorable! We just decided to make our all seasons room into a nautical theme and this would be a great addition!

22. Jeanine says:

How pretty! I love all sea creatures so this one would be perfect for me. Very fitting! Also it’s gorgeous so that helps!

I love the ocean theme, too. Living right off Cape Cod, most people go with a beachy theme when it comes to decorating, so this would fit right in!