Perfectly personalized graduation gifts from GiftsForYouNow.com!

gradpillow

Spring brings us green grass, blue skies, blooming buds, and graduation ceremonies! From Kindergarten through College, students are getting ready for well-deserved recognizition of their hard work and dedication. Chances are, you’ll be celebrating a graduation soon for either a son or daughter, niece or nephew, babysitter, or family friend! You can show your talented graduate just how proud you are of their achievements with personalized graduation gifts from GiftsForYouNow.com!

A close family friend has a daughter graduating eighth grade this June. She is really a spectacular kid with tons of potential. I know she’s not getting her PhD or anything, but her proud parents are hosting a small get together. I think it’s important to acknowledge what’s she’s achieved.  Finding the perfect personalized gift was easy with GiftsForYouNow.com. I chose the Throw Pillow complete with her name printed on the top. I love the positive message it conveys and I know it will be a good reminder to sweet Makenna as she faces the next 4 tumultuous years of high school!

The graduation cap and diploma design is printed on one side of a removable 14” sq. throw pillow with a white or black back or the 18” sq. throw pillow with a black back. With tight, quality stitching and print, these pillows are resilient as well as soft and cushy. They make a thoughtful gift for any graduate! Need some other ideas? GiftsForYouNow.com has grad gifts that will stand out. You can personalize t-shirts, glassware, frames, blankets and pillows, and all sorts of other treasured keepsakes. Their online site is easy to navigate and “personalizing” your gift is done in just a few easy steps. Shipping was fast and the pillow arrived protectively wrapped in plastic and in a secure box. You can opt to have your item/s gift boxed and sent directly to the recipient too.

With so many different ideas to choose from and with a keen eye for quality, GiftsForYouNow.com is a great grad gift online shopping resource!

Be sure to connect with GiftsForYouNow.com on Facebook and take advantage of their daily deals, especially with other important celebrations coming up like Mother’s and Father’s Day and wedding season!

Be sure to enter here for your chance to win a $25 gift card from GiftsForYouNow.com!

1. Krystal says:

I can think of a few different occasions where I would need a personalized gift! Thanks for this awesome idea!

2. Kat says:

Well this is pleasant!! I think this is a great idea, especially if the kids are going off to college…adds a bit of personal touch to their otherwise terribly sad dorm rooms!

3. Victoria says:

I love the pillow. I will be checking this website out for sure.

4. M from The Stay-at-Home Life says:

what a great gift! I love that it’s personalized.

5. I love personalized gifts – probably because I could never find my name on anything as a kid!

6. Teri H says:

What a lovely idea. This is something they could take with them as well.

7. becca says:

Personalized gift are awesome. I feel they really show you put thought into your gift.

8. Ashley S says:

Personalized gifts are great! Love this idea.

I have gotten items from them before and they are always a nice quality. I’m so surprised how fast graduation is coming up! This year is just flying!

10. Elayne says:

I love giving and receiving personalized gift items. I have never heard of GiftsForYouNow.com but I will be checking them out as graduation season is right around the corner.

11. Nothing quite like personalized gifts. Love these ideas!

12. Kristin says:

Personalized gifts are great! They are so thoughtful

13. What a great idea! I know a lot of kids graduating high school this year.. nothing like giving them a personalized gift.

14. I know a few people graduating, including my daughter – this would make a perfect gift.

15. I love personalized gifts, and I have a graduation party coming up… you’ve given me ideas!

16. Athena says:

Gifts for you now always has just the right gifts for anyone and everyone.

17. I love these! Personalized gifts are such a great idea, and very thoughtful.

18. Britney says:

This is awesome! And perfect timing with graduation here already for some schools!

19. I will have to keep this in mind next year when my daughter graduates from college! I think she may like some of these things!

20. I remember the times when all you could get personalized was a card, or maybe, if you were lucky, a t-shirt! My, how far we have come!

21. I love a unique gift and that personalized pillow has such a nice sentiment!

22. Shonda says:

I love to give and receive personalized gifts. I do have one graduation to attend this year. This is a great gift option.

These sound like awesome graduation gifts. I think personalized gifts can hold a lot of meaning.

24. Erin says:

These are so awesome! I have a friend that is graduating in a few weeks and this looks like the perfect gift!

25. Lorane says:

I like that this Website offers a wide range of Products that the Graduates can give to each other. Back in my time ( 2004 …lol ) Anything like this was hard to find and super expensive .. Thanks for sharing

26. Jeanine says:

Personalized gifts are my favorite! I love giving them too. Such fun and really thoughtful! These are great!

27. Bismah says:

Personalized gifts are such a wonderful choice! They are so thoughtful and really shows that you care!

28. Laura Funk says:

I love personalized gifts. I am sure the graduates in my life would love something to take with them to college.

29. I have always loved personalized gifts. Our daughter graduates 8th grade in June, so I will definitely check out this website for some ideas.

30. What a nice gift idea. Personalized gifts are so personal for any occasion.

31. I love giving (and getting hee hee) personalized gifts. Thanks for sharing, I’m going to check this company out.

32. Francis Ramos says:

I like personalized gifts. It’s a nice way I can express my feelings to a special someone. Father’s Day is coming soon and I will look in getting something for my hubby:)

33. Catherine S says:

Personalized gifts are such a great idea. I will have to look and see if I can find something for my son.

34. Personalized gifts are so fun, especially for the grad that needs things to fill their new apartments.

35. Now is sure the time to start gearing up for graduation. Thanks for the great site to look around for new ideas! I have a couple of friends kids who are also graduating from 8th grade this year.

36. Pillows are all the rage right now, and especially these specialized stamped kind. I really like to give them as gifts because they can be used in a lot of different settings, or kept for keepsakes. Great idea!

37. I love giving personalized gifts! Looks like they have a variety to choose from which is a bonus when looking for something unique.

38. andrea says:

I love buying personalized gifts. I give personalized luggage and totes for graduation! Great ideas!

39. Milena says:

I love personalized gifts especially since I was never able to find anything with my name pr-printed on it!

My step son is graduating high school in June and I want to get him something really special. I think something personalized is an awesome idea.

41. I am always looking for special gifts with meaning. You know a bit more than a card. This is perfect!

42. What a nice idea for the special time, personalized gifts are personal and can be used in many years to come. Looks like they have a really nice selection.

Personalized gifts are a great idea for any time, but most especially for graduation. I had the year put on one of my son’s gifts, but I didn’t get his name. I wish I would have now!

1. April 30, 2015

[…] can read more about the great grad gift I found and the unique coffee mug too in my separate personal reviews. And, GiftsForYouNow.com has […]