Give a $40 gift from Educents to all educators for Teacher Appreciation Week!

Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!

teacherappreciation_emailnews

My mom was a 5th grade teacher for more than 35 years. She loved her students just like her own 4 kids. Her love of learning and teaching was evident in everything she did and that was just one of her many amazing qualities.  Supporting and encouraging the next generation by opening up the world of learning to them through books, science experiments, field trips, classroom antics and instruction was her way of making a difference. And, that, she certainly did. She passed away 5 years ago, and I still have several of her students (now adults and some of whom had their own kids in her class years later) thanking me for everything she did and was for them. It makes me swell with pride.

Here are three reasons why I am thankful for educators:

1. Having engaged and talented educators teaching my children to learn and grow is incredibly important to me and to my children’s future.
  2. I was fortunate to have a incredible education filled with amazing teachers and opportunities for growth and I am very grateful for it.
  3. We have a social responsibility to share knowledge and make the world a better place.

Education has such an impact on ourselves and our little ones. Educents is here to help you pay it forward. In honor of Teacher Appreciation week  (May 4 – 8), they are giving away a $40 Gift to ALL educators starting NOW through May 11th. Educents & Peekapak have teamed up to provide your favorite educators with a gift basket worth over $40, which includes a FREE $10 Educents Gift Card & 3 months of Peekapak lesson plans (3 digital storybooks, 12 in-class lessons & 12 at-home activities) that teach Character Education and Language Arts. New users get a $10 Gift Card with no minimum purchase. Existing users will receive $10 off a purchase of $20 or more.

So, whether it’s your mom, your classroom teacher, your neighbors, or another special human being who taught you important lessons, thank them by giving them a FREE gift basket, on Educents!

Fill out the form here to send this freebie to an educator you know.

1. Becky says:

Love love my daughter’s teacher!!! Will look into it

2. Debi says:

I was a non profit day care teacher for many years. This is great.

3. Krystal says:

This is a beautiful message. Education is SO important and I am glad there are programs out there for supporting!

4. Danielle says:

I was an elementary teacher for 5 years and then I got married and decided to be a homemaker. I have great respect for teachers! This is a great gift!

5. I thought for a long time that I wanted to be a teacher, but I know how demanding it is. I have nothing but respect for the ones who do it and do it well!

6. lisa says:

How cool is that? My mom has been a teacher for 20 years. This is such a great thing to do for all our teachers!

7. We homeschool and I LOVE Educents!

8. Rhonda says:

Now that’s a great idea. I’m sure that your mom would be very proud of you for showing appreciation to her chosen profession.

9. This is such a great idea! I can very much appreciate this as a former teacher.

10. This is great. We need to reward our educators more and show them how valuable they are.

11. PAm says:

So many teachers deserve more praise and recognition than they get! I hope that during Teacher Appreciation Week they get the acknowledgment that they deserve.

I know teachers have had a big impact on me through the years so I think it’s wonderful to show them they’re appreciated. Your mom sounds like she was an amazing teacher.

13. Milena says:

As a homeschooler I love Educents, such a great gift!

14. Lorane says:

Being a Teacher is one of the hardest jobs to do! Teachers definitely need more recoginization

15. I get these emails all the time from them. I need to look into this for summer work of rthe kids

16. I am so appreciative of all my fellow homeschooling moms. They have such a passion for teaching my children as much as I have in teaching theirs.

17. Cathy says:

What a wonderful way to show appreciation for a special teacher. My kids have been lucky to have some pretty amazing educators over the years who have gone way above and beyond what’s required of them in the name of taking care of and teaching our children.

18. Laura Funk says:

I am a teacher. If anyone would like to gift me $40, I am game 🙂

19. Pam Stultz says:

In my mind, being a teacher is one of the hardest but probably most rewarding jobs ever. I totally respect anybody who teaches children. They deserve as much appreciation and recognition as possible.

I think that is such a great idea. I love the idea of showing appreciation to our teachers. If anyone deserves it, they do!