Get ready for the pool with Frogglez swim goggles! #Frogglez

frogglez

My kids are SO ready for swimming season! There is a very short window for lazy days at the pool or beach when you live in Maine. And, they are ready to make the most of those precious water-filled days with a pair of Frogglez swim goggles! While 2 of my 3 daughters can open their eyes under water without goggles, they prefer to use them. I think it lets them feel more confident in the water and makes them feel more fish-like!

Now finding a pair of kid’s goggles that keeps water out of their eyes and doesn’t take a phD in goggle-wearing in order to use them can be a difficult task. We’ve tried the dollar store finds, the more expensive, professional looking, Olympic swimmer styles, and the cuteise-tootsie,  supposedly kid-friendly pairs without much success. Inevitably, I spend an eternity trying to make them fit comfortably, the straps get out-stretched, brittle, and break or they leak and defeat the whole purpose of wearing them in the first place.

A pair of Frogglez swim goggles solves several of these problems!

frogglez1

Frogglez goggles sport a smart design that allows kids to be able to put them on themselves. As a Mom with 3 kiddos looking to be in the water at any given time, I love this. I don’t end up spending my entire time putting on, taking off, and adjusting goggles. The stretchy neoprene covered fabric is soft, comfortable and keeps these goggles in place. If you need to adjust the size, there are two velco straps on either side of the goggles that allow you to make any size adjusments without pulling and tugging (or catching those little hairs) which makes for less crying and pouting, and more swimming!

You can shop all the different colors and patterns of Frogglez from the Frogglez website and get your little fish a comfortable pair of swim goggles they’ll love! Take a peek at my mini-video below!

And, be sure to enter here for your chance to win a pair of Frogglez!

1. These look great for little kids. My oldest two are on swim teams and use the olympic style, but my youngest still has a heck of time getting them on.

2. Rebecca Swenor says:

These Frogglez swim goggles sound amazing indeed. I would love to get a pair for my niece three children for this summer. Thanks for sharing.

That sounds great. Looks so much more comfy.

4. I wish I had seen this sooner! I’ve bought three different goggles for my son and he finds all of them too uncomfortable to wear.

5. These awe cool looking googles. I need some for my youngest. I have a feeling he is going to be a fish this summer.

6. lisa says:

I have to get these for my kids! We have a pool and finding goggles that fit are one of our biggest issues every year!

7. Eliz Frank says:

Looks great! It’s spring season! We could use this goggles for my niece and nephews.

8. Bismah says:

I remember having so much trouble putting goggles on as a kid. These look much more comfortable and seem to go on so much easier!

9. My kids would love these goggles. And I love the fact that they would be able to put them on by themselves.

10. Laura Funk says:

These look so much easier for little kids to put on. We struggle with goggles all the dang time.

11. Krystal says:

We are going to need these for my son! They are perfect for our pool.

My boys can swim like fish, so they will love these. Their goggles are always sliding off when they are swimming.

13. These are great for new swimmers. They look like they will stay on very well

14. Those swim goggles are adorable. I hope Maine gives the kiddos lots of swimming time this year =)

I think that stretchy fabric would be so much more comfortable than the traditional straps on goggles. I remember specifically taking my own off very quickly as a kid because the straps were difficult to get right/be comfy.

16. Lorane says:

I like that the Kids are able to out them on themselves. I’ve worn some extremely tight googles as a kid that trapped pool water in my eyes 🙁 This seems like a great product

17. Those are great! I have never seen anything like these before. I need these for my daughter.

18. These are really neat! I will have to look into them for my kids.

19. becca says:

These would be awesome for son. He loves going under water to swim.

Those are so much better than the pairs we had. They used to dig into the scalp!

21. These sound awesome for pool season. My kids hate goggles and i don’t blame them but it’s nice to have something to protect the eyes

22. These look great. It’s often challenging to find goggles that really fit well.

23. Shauna says:

Wow, those sound awesome. I hate trying to get goggles on the girls because I feel like I am breaking their hair. Will have to check these out. Thanks so much

1. April 23, 2015

[…] The kids will be in the pool before we know it! Set them up for a summer of underwater fun with a pair of Frogglez kid’s swim goggles! These goggles have a soft neoprene fabric that is easy to adjust for the best fit. And, little hands can make these goggles larger or smaller with just the pull of a piece of velcro! You can read about how much we love Frogglez in my personal review here. […]