Get ready for outdoor chores with 100 feet of expandable hose! #expandablehose

expandable hose

After the monstrously LONG winter we’ve had, I am beyond ready for spring to actually, ….well, spring. List-maker that I am, I’ve already got a solid start on writing down all the spring chores I want to get started as soon as the snow melts. Several of the things we need to do are going to require a quality “garden” hose in order to get accomplished. Our cracked old hose with permanent kinks and pin-sized holes, that we’ve fought with for the last several years, has been retired.

The lightweight, expandable hose from Quality Source Products is my new replacement. With a 7-in-1 sprayer head attachment included, this hose can manage all sorts of tasks. There are settings for Mist, Jet, Shower, Flat, Center, Cone, and Full (streams). With a gentle squeeze of the handle, I have solid water pressure.  And, depending on what you are using the hose for (like watering the garden, washing the car, RV, boat, or dock), you can adjust the stream easily, directly from the sprayer head. The different sprays are well-marked  on the outside of the sprayer head. And, what I really love about this hose is that it truly expands to 3X it’s original length. When you pull it out of the box at 33 feet long, the hose will expand to up to 100 feet with water pressure. And, there are no kinks, tangles, or twists. Water flow is strong and consistent and the hose has 100 PSI (Pounds Per Square Inch) working pressure.

expandable hose 1

The hose is made from very durable and flexible material and yet it’s really light. It’s easy to maneuver and I can haul around the entire hose. Storage is another easy aspect as this outdoor hose shrinks back to it’s original 33 foot length when you are done. I’m seriously considering purchasing this as a Father’s Day gift to my gardening-guru Father-in-Law. I know he would love that it’s expandable and void of kinks and twists. And, at his age, it’s nice to have a lighter, more convenient version of a hose that still meets all his watering needs!

Ready to make your outdoor chores easier? You can find the Quality Source Products expandable hose on Amazon.com and bonus; it ships free for Amazon Prime members.

This is what we need for our backyard. The spigot is at the house and we need water way down where we burn leaves… just in case.

2. eliz frank says:

I’ve been thinking of getting one of those lately. I have some areas around my yard that could use a hose down.

3. Erika says:

What a fascinating looking piece of equipment! I am constantly having hose problems here …

4. katrina g says:

I have been eyeing these up for awhile now. Thanks for the reminder. I’m going ot order one before I forget again.

5. 100 feet? That sounds amazing, I could take it everywhere!

Cool that it is so long. I want one of these.

That is crazy! I’d be willing to give it a try because the kinks I get in mine now make me crazy!

8. Virginia says:

What an awesome hose! I have to recommend it to friends.

9. I”ve always wondered how good these would be. They look like they’d work so much better.

I like that there are so many options with the spray. This is nice w/the long length too.

11. This would be perfect for our garden! I know my grandmother would feel the same way, too.

12. Heather says:

This looks very handy! We do a lot of yard work and this hose would be so much more friendly than the one we have! I’ll have to show this to my husband!

13. I could use this house around our house. I hate kinked hoses.

14. Wow, that’s an amazing length; I could really use this when Summer finally arrives!

15. Every since I used my moms expandable hose, I’ve always wanted one. I moved last year though and I don’t have a lawn nor an outdoor faucet that I’m aware of. So, I buy these as gifts to others now.

16. Jessica says:

We have that one and it works great to empty a water heater.

17. Robin (Massrhole Mommy) says:

That sounds very handy! I am going to tell my hubby about this because the yard work is his job!

18. That hose sure comes in handy. Love that it can retract and occupy less space.

19. That’s certainly a handy hose to have if one loves working outdoors.

20. Ruth Zankich says:

My MIL loves this, I didnt care for it. We’ve only had it for a month so lets see how it goes.