Fend off the occasional acne breakout with UltraClear Acne Cream! #ultraclear

ultraclear acne

I’ve been relatively lucky in the acne department. I’ve never suffered the serious breakouts that some battle. While I don’t require prescription products or an extreme facial care routine, I do have my occasional problem spots. With different skin type zones on my face ranging from dry to oily, I do end up with undesirable breakouts once in awhile (often right before Aunt Flo arrives). UltraClear Acne Cream has helped me keep these problem areas clean and clear and without a lot of fuss.

UltraClear Acne Cream is a liquidy white cream with a hygenic scent that is meant to be applied to your problem areas (not your entire face).  It can be helpful for the treatment of acne, acne scars, zits, blemishes, blackheads, breakouts, razor bumps, and other skin problems. I find it works well for me especially at night. After washing my face for the night and rubbing a dab on the areas that need it, I let it do it’s thing for an hour or two while I finish up my late night chores, read a few chapters, or hop online. When it’s time to sleep, I give my face a quick rinse to get rid of any residual cream just in case.

ultraclear acne 1

After just using UltraClear Acne Cream for 2-3 nights in a row, the affected area is completely  unnoticeable. My most susceptible area is the hairline on my forehead and I am able to reduce the severity of any red, irritated spots before they turn into full blown acne with this product. Recently reformulated, UltraClear Acne Cream is now paraben free. The active ingredients include;Aqua, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, peg-100 stearate, glycerin, sulfur powder, paraffinum liquidum, salicylic acid, phenoxyethanol, melaleuca alternifolia (tree tea oil), xanthan gum, imidazolidinyl urea, triclosan, ethyl hexyl glycerine, and limonene.

If you are looking for a product that will help reduce the severity of an occasional breakout, UltraClear Acne Cream is easy to add to your skincare routine. You can find it on Amazon. com and it ships free for Amazon Prime members.

1. eliz frank says:

Sounds interesting. Would it work on delicate, sensitive skin? I’m always on the look out for the right product for my sensitive skin.

It’s nice that it’s just a spot treatment. Unfortunately many of us are plagued with those monthly breakouts still. Sigh.

3. Rebecca Swenor says:

This sounds like a great product for my friend indeed. I never had to much of a problem but I know she has for years. Thanks for sharing.

4. Jessica says:

I have been dealing with acne for 15 years now. I need to try this!

5. katrina g says:

i will have to try this. my daughter is getting really bad acne. some things work but only for a little bit. woth a shot.

6. Looks like a great product. Glad to know they worked for you. 🙂

Sounds like a good brand. I will remember this.

8. Bismah says:

I have not heard about this cream until now. It looks like a good product to have handy when you need to treat acne breakouts.

9. I think I might need this I’ve never tried it, but this one really great brand.

10. Heather says:

Usually that time of the month brings a zit or two. I hate it. It’s always in the same spots too.

11. I have suffered from acne most of my adult life. I got a Clearasil blogging opportunity and started using it repeatedly. I can say thst my skin it clear except for one or two very small pimples thst are gone quickly. I did stop drinking diet soda at the frst of the year. I drink water, fruit flavored wiater, I r unsweetened tea.

• SavingCmnCents says:

Kicking the soda habit is a smart idea. While I’m not a huge soda person, I’m constantly working on drinking more water!

12. Unfortunately, I’m a victim of adult acne. I don’t get breakouts often, but when I do, it’s usually one big doosy! This sounds like a good product to look into.

13. Esther says:

Now that I am in my 30’s I am getting a pimple every now and then and they are a pain. I will look further into this stuff and share this with my nephews too.

14. I’d love for my daughter to try the UltraClear Acne Cream for her breakouts. She is in her early adult years and I was hoping her acne would be a thing of the past by now. Maybe this could help her clear up her acne and ward off new acne. It sounds like a great product so it’d be worth a try.

1. March 30, 2015

[…] those dreaded acne breakouts? Try UltraClear acne cream for your sensitive areas! You can read my review and learn about UltraClear and how it works. Then be sure to enter below for your chance to win a […]