Soothe your skin (and scare the pants off the kids) with Spa’s Premium Mud Mask!

spaspremium

I was introduced to the world of Mud Masks when I turned 40. I had heard of them before, but considered them only to be part of a pricey Spa ritual that was certainly outside my budget and my limited beauty care know-how. And, I was skeptical of the benefits of having mud applied all over my face. Was it really just a ploy to make people look ridiculous? Why did they put cucumber slices over your eyes? So you couldn’t see everyone pointing and laughing at you?

After my first Mud Mask I saw the light (after I removed the cukes). The benefits of using a quality Mud Mask were obvious.  Applying a cold, wet paste to my face that was a less than pleasant color resulted in a renewed look and feel. My skin was smoother, tighter, and softer. There were some miracle ingredients in that mud. Since then, I’ve tried a few different brands and it’s easy to feel the difference between a good quality Mud Mask and one that doesn’t substantiate it’s claims. Spa’s Premium Dead Sea Mud Mask gives me that refreshed, youthful feel and glow and with natural ingredients.

With 100% organic (and recognizable) ingredients like Dead Sea mud, Shea Butter, Sunflower Oil, Aloe Vera Juice, Jojoba Oil, and more, Spa’s Premium Mud Mask delivers a cleansing and soothing feel. After applying the mud to my face, I let it dry for about 15-20 minutes and get a few mundane chores done around the house. Those natural minerals start working and you can feel your skin mildly tightening. Rinsing off the mask and patting your skin dry, leaves your skin refreshed and rejuvenated. It’s an incredibly easy process that will change how your face feels and improve your skins health.

Now I embrace the Mud Mask. It’s not a complicated process and Spa’s Premium allows me to do it at home and still get the best quality Mask. So, if you haven’t ever tried a Mud Mask, don’t be afraid or overwhelmed. Get yourself a jar of Spa’s Premium and purify your face!

My top 5 reasons to use a Mud Mask:

1.  It will remove dirt, toxins, and oil from pores which helps avoid breakouts. No more pizza face.

2.  It helps exfoliate skin and remove dead skin cells. Yes, there’s dead skin cells on your face and this anti-aging scrub will rejuvenate your skin.

3. You’ll soothe and heal your skin with this natural topical treatment. Ingredients like Shea Butter and Aloe Vera Juice help keep your skin youthful and vibrant.

4. You’ll scare the pants off the kids with your creature from the deep look. Easy to apply, it changes from a dark liquidy green to a dry mud-colored mask. A really good look for Halloween.

5. You’ll enjoy a spa like experience at home. The kids (and probably your husband) will run away from your scary looking face and you’ll be left alone to enjoy the peace and quiet of your uninterrupted Mud Mask Me Time.

You can find Spa’s Premium on Amazon and it ships free with Amazon Prime membership.

1. I just returned from Fiji where I went to a natural hot springs and had a mud bath. My skin felt great afterwards! I think there’s a lot to be said for mud masks.

2. Although I have heard about how nice the benefits are when it comes to a mud mask, there’s just something about the brown color that gets me. I do, however, like those green minty-smelling masks – I’ve done those several times.

3. I am going to have to pamper my wife with this. She deserves it for what she puts up with in life.

4. Lynndee says:

I think I only tried mud mask once. I’ve been seeing it a lot lately online and I want to have one again. I may have to try that.

5. This looks like a really good mud mask. I have a hard time with putting a lot of things on my face. My skin is really sensitive. This has a bit creamier look about it.

6. I’ve never tried a mask before – luckily I’ve always had a great complexion. Are there benefits to it if you don’t use a lot of makeup either?

• SavingCmnCents says:

Absolutley!I’m not much of a makeup user on a daily basis…but this mud mask removes toxins, dirts, and the day’s “wear” really well!

I love that there’s aloe in there. I swear that stuff is a miracle plant!

8. A great mud mask is a glorious thing. My teen and I both love them.

9. Mistee Dawn says:

Oh this looks so great. I definitely need this. My face is horrible with all of this dry air and this bad weather.

10. Roselynn says:

I think I’d scare a lot more than kids with a mud mask at my house haha. I usually do weekly mud masks for myself, it’s so relaxing.

11. Paula Schuck says:

I love doing mud masks. They are so wonderful for the skin and a nice treat when you have some quiet time.

12. Beth says:

I love masks! I use sheet masks all the time or gel masks…honestly, I haven’t used a mud mask before. Guess I should try!

13. I still have yet to try a mud mask. My skin is so sensitive that I’m wary about putting almost anything on on my face that I haven’t tried already.

14. Krystal says:

Mud masks are definitely my favorite. They are so refreshing on my skin!!

15. Ann Bacciaglia says:

I love trying new face masks. Mud masks leave your skin feeling so soft and smooth. I would love to try this one.

I need mud masks every winter! My skin is usually dry when the weather’s cold!

17. Pauline C. says:

I absolutely adore mud mask! My skin feels great after I have one. So good!

18. Tonya C says:

Mud masks are so beneficial. Thanks for sharing this one.

19. CourtneyLynne says:

i love a good face mask!! This sounds like a pretty fabulous one 🙂

20. Breanna says:

After the day I’ve had – I so want to wind down for the evening with this! Ahhhhh 🙂

A mud mask would be so relaxing right now. They really make you feel refreshed and clean!

22. I have never tried a mud mask. I will have to look into picking my self up a jar of this for my skin.

23. Catherine S says:

This sounds like a great product. I have never tried a mud mask. I want to try one and jump out and scare my son.

24. I have never tired this one. My kids calls me Momo when I use my mud mask lol.

25. Echo says:

I have never used a mud mask, but just the fact that I can scare my kids makes me want to try. Well, that and the skin benefits.

26. Oh this sounds really nice. I bet it leaves your skin feeling silky soft. I love mud masks.

27. I love mud masks!! Speaking of, I haven’t used one in a long time!

28. lisa says:

I really want to try this! I love the benefits of a mud mask for my skin.

29. Donna Ward says:

I have been looking for a great mud mask! Perfect – and it’s on my Amazon wish list where I see it has a 5 star rating also – Also loved your writing style 🙂 Thank you so much!!

30. I’ve always heard that mud masks were great for my skin, but I’ve never tried one before. I think it might be time to give it a try.

31. Mud masks are seriously great! I was at the Dead Sea this past summer in Israel and I loved putting the mud on there! It seriously is great for your skin

32. Robin (Masshole Mommy) says:

My skin is so dry in the winter, so I could totally use this. It sounds like a really great product.

33. Shannon says:

That looks amazing!

#bestofbeauty

34. mitchypoo says:

This looks like a really great mud mask. It’s great to make it a weekend ritual to use a mask and I love how it makes my skin feel afterward. Great post!

35. Lisa Rios says:

Mud Mask is something so new for me, and with 100% organic ingredients & essential oils, I think it is one of those best natural product to go for. Would definitely love a spa like experience at home. Thanks for sharing.

36. I love mud masks. I used to give myself these facials all the time, but stopped after my daughter. This looks great. I should start pampering myself again, scaring the family would just be a plus.

37. Bismah says:

Great review! I need to give this a try. Thank you for sharing!

38. I love mud masks! It does a great job clearing the pores. I ran out of my mask, and clicked on you link here and bought it just now 🙂 Can’t wait to try it out..

39. I have this mud mask- I love it! Great review, thanks for sharing..

40. I like a good mud mask especially during looong bath when I have some time to pamper myself a bit