Soothe your skin (and scare the pants off the kids) with Spa’s Premium Mud Mask!
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
I was introduced to the world of Mud Masks when I turned 40. I had heard of them before, but considered them only to be part of a pricey Spa ritual that was certainly outside my budget and my limited beauty care know-how. And, I was skeptical of the benefits of having mud applied all over my face. Was it really just a ploy to make people look ridiculous? Why did they put cucumber slices over your eyes? So you couldn’t see everyone pointing and laughing at you?
After my first Mud Mask I saw the light (after I removed the cukes). The benefits of using a quality Mud Mask were obvious. Applying a cold, wet paste to my face that was a less than pleasant color resulted in a renewed look and feel. My skin was smoother, tighter, and softer. There were some miracle ingredients in that mud. Since then, I’ve tried a few different brands and it’s easy to feel the difference between a good quality Mud Mask and one that doesn’t substantiate it’s claims. Spa’s Premium Dead Sea Mud Mask gives me that refreshed, youthful feel and glow and with natural ingredients.
With 100% organic (and recognizable) ingredients like Dead Sea mud, Shea Butter, Sunflower Oil, Aloe Vera Juice, Jojoba Oil, and more, Spa’s Premium Mud Mask delivers a cleansing and soothing feel. After applying the mud to my face, I let it dry for about 15-20 minutes and get a few mundane chores done around the house. Those natural minerals start working and you can feel your skin mildly tightening. Rinsing off the mask and patting your skin dry, leaves your skin refreshed and rejuvenated. It’s an incredibly easy process that will change how your face feels and improve your skins health.
Now I embrace the Mud Mask. It’s not a complicated process and Spa’s Premium allows me to do it at home and still get the best quality Mask. So, if you haven’t ever tried a Mud Mask, don’t be afraid or overwhelmed. Get yourself a jar of Spa’s Premium and purify your face!
My top 5 reasons to use a Mud Mask:
1. It will remove dirt, toxins, and oil from pores which helps avoid breakouts. No more pizza face.
2. It helps exfoliate skin and remove dead skin cells. Yes, there’s dead skin cells on your face and this anti-aging scrub will rejuvenate your skin.
3. You’ll soothe and heal your skin with this natural topical treatment. Ingredients like Shea Butter and Aloe Vera Juice help keep your skin youthful and vibrant.
4. You’ll scare the pants off the kids with your creature from the deep look. Easy to apply, it changes from a dark liquidy green to a dry mud-colored mask. A really good look for Halloween.
5. You’ll enjoy a spa like experience at home. The kids (and probably your husband) will run away from your scary looking face and you’ll be left alone to enjoy the peace and quiet of your uninterrupted Mud Mask Me Time.
You can find Spa’s Premium on Amazon and it ships free with Amazon Prime membership.