Keep your guy warm and looking great this winter! #badassbeanie

badassbeanie

This winter has been brutal. Even my husband (who I usually consider to be much tougher about braving the nordic temps than I) has had enough. At this point we are snowblowing and shoveling every 2-3 days to clean up after the latest deluge. It is a good work out, but it’s also complete misery unless you are dressed for the weather. Finding yourself a warm winter hat that keeps the heat in and the elements out (and that also doesn’t make you look like the court jester) can be tough, especially for your guy. It seems like all their options are either hunter orange, camo, or a face mask style (so you’re ready for the next run on the bank). Really, not my guy’s look.

black beanie

This black beanie is simple in design and comfortable too! With a 60/40 cotton and acrylic blend, it’s stretchy and breathable. It doesn’t make my guy sweaty or itchy, but what makes it truly ideal is it’s lightweight and fits well. My husband can easily cover both of his ears which (from a previous frostbite episode) are incredibly sensitive to cold. This is the hat he reaches for every time he goes outside. Whether he’s shoveling the back deck, the roof, or snowblowing the driveway, his head is covered and stays dry despite Old Man Winter’s best efforts.

This winter hat isn’t just for chores. My husband has been sporting it with his dress coat too…and I think it looks great. It’s stylish and simple and still keeps him warm making it the perfect cold-weather accessory! You can find it direct from Amazon and shipping is free with Amazon Prime membership.

1. Tesha Fritz says:

After the “whooping” this winter has put on us, I need to invest in this for my hubby! Great review!

2. Amanda McMahon says:

We’re just getting to MICHIGAN’s cold temps after being in India (warm area) and then before that Phoenix… I’m sooo not used to this!

3. I love beanie hats, even when the weather isn’t so cold and windy.
    I have a new bright blue one which I totally adore these days.

4. Britney says:

We love beanies! Unfortunately we haven’t had snow so we haven’t been able to wear them!

5. Stephanie says:

Simple, but great looking hat! I think my husband would love it!

6. I agree, it is a great looking hat.

I really like that it comes down far enough to cover the ears. This is such a great grab and go hat too.

8. My husband and son have a beenie like that!

9. Jeanine says:

My hubby has a few! Our son takes them too he doesn’t like regular kiddie hats! Super useful in Canada!

10. I live in Miami so I also do not have this type of weather. But we went to Germany a few years ago in the winter and m husband bought a hat very similar to this one over there, because it was freezing!

11. I live in Florida so we don;t get this kind of weather yet the hat looks cool =)

12. My husband has an entire collection of beanies. Not really sure how it got started, but now he wants to get one wherever we go… of course he always wears the same one over and over

13. My husband was skeptical when I gave him his beanie, but on our travels to cold weather, he’s made sure to pack it and now adores it.