Oreo and Peanut Butter Brownie Cupcakes!

oreopbcupcakes

4.5 from 2 reviews
Oreo and Peanut Butter Brownie Cupcakes!
Author:
Recipe type: Dessert
Prep time:
Cook time:
Total time:
Serves: 12

Surprise the kids with something totally different! You'll cover all your sweet tooth bases with a layer of Oreo, peanut butter, and brownie all in one bite!
Ingredients
  • 24 Oreo cookies
  • creamy peanut butter
  • brownie mix (eggs, oil, water)
Instructions
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  2. Fill 12 cup muffin pan with cupcake liners.
  3. Stack two Oreos with a layer of peanut butter in between and on top.
  4. Place the stack in a the cupcake pan.
  5. Make the brownie mix according to the box directions. You will use the egg, oil, and water.
  6. Slowly pour brownie mix over each cookie stack.
  7. Bake for 20 minutes.
  8. Enjoy with a tall glass of milk!

*I found this original recipe on Food.com.

1. Lisa Rios says:

My goodness these cupcakes looks absolutely mouth watering & delicious. The recipe looks easy to do with those instructions & I am going to give it a try over a weekend.

2. Elizabeth O says:

That dessert treat looks amazing. It hits all the right sweet notes. Yum!

3. This looks delicious and I will try in my kitchen!! Peanut butter and oreos is a great combination.

4. QueenThrifty says:

Omg I live brownies and a den good recipe. Check out my blog for the 24k Cupcakes they are low fat and amazing. Thanks for sharing yummy

5. Adriana says:

This looks like a heavenly bite to have any time, yummo I want some!!

Oh yum! This looks amazing. I think my family would be pretty happy with these.

7. Paula H says:

I had to just sit here and stare at this for a bit. OMG. This looks so good!

8. Oh boy, these look sinful! I bet they are beyond delicious. Would love to try and make them.

9. Mary says:

I love peanut butter and Oreos!!!! Truth be told I sometimes dunk Oreos into peanut butter. Yikes! I need to make your brownies!

10. Erica says:

This looks BOMB. So bad for me, I’m sure, but it’ll be worth it.

YES PLEASE. Wow, these sound divine. Oreos and peanut butter go together perfectly, don’t they?

12. Anne says:

This looks delicious! Peanut butter and oreos is a great combination.

Oh I need this. Can I come over? Guess I will have to make it myself!

14. These sound delicious. I just know my boys would love if I made these.