Oreo and Peanut Butter Brownie Cupcakes!
- 24 Oreo cookies
- creamy peanut butter
- brownie mix (eggs, oil, water)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Fill 12 cup muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- Stack two Oreos with a layer of peanut butter in between and on top.
- Place the stack in a the cupcake pan.
- Make the brownie mix according to the box directions. You will use the egg, oil, and water.
- Slowly pour brownie mix over each cookie stack.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Enjoy with a tall glass of milk!
*I found this original recipe on Food.com.