This year’s Collectible Christmas Ornaments from Reed & Barton! #reedandbarton

r&b1

One of my favorite family traditions during the holidays is when we choose our new Christmas ornament.  When my husband and I were first married and put up our naked little Christmas tree, we quickly realized how few decorations we had. While I don’t mind a Charlie Brown type tree, it’s really nice to be able to dress that special tree with precious ornaments during the holidays. Each year we add to our collection. There are always new heartfelt and homemade ornaments that the kids have crafted as well as our favorite collectibles from Reed & Barton.

There are many different designs in each of this year’s collectible ornament categories from Baby’s First, Winter Wonder, 12 Days of Christmas, to Blown Glass ornaments, and Snow Globes. All of the Reed & Barton ornaments are made from sterling silver or are silver or gold plated.  The seamless craftmanship and weight of their Christmas ornaments are proof of their quality. Each ornament arrives safely tucked in a protective flannel bag with an elegant ribbon at the top, ready for hanging. The stylish box serves as the perfect way to gift or store your ornaments for each holiday season too.

My personal favorite from this year’s collectible line of  Reed & Barton Christmas ornaments is the Annual Snowflake 2014, pictured above. This is the 26th edition of the Annual Snowflake Series from Lunt. The delicate design and sterling silver sparkle mimick nature’s own fleeting snowflakes and makes me think of all the excitement the season’s first snow brings. It will have it’s own special spot on our Christmas tree each year.

reedandbarton2

If you are looking for a unique gift that will be enjoyed each holiday, again and again, Reed & Barton have a wide variety of beautiful, timeworthy ornaments and collectibles. Add some joy to a new family’s tree or start your own collectible tradition with a timeless ornament from Reed & Barton!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1. Debi says:

We recently started collecting ornaments. I have to look into these ones

2. Danielle says:

I love its simplicity. Then again, I love all things silver.

3. It’s simplicity makes it gorgeous!

4. Kristin says:

Collecting ornaments and adding new ones each season makes me so happy!

5. Amy Desrosiers says:

I LOVE Christmas tree ornaments so much! This one is no exception, and is a beauty!

6. Debbie L. says:

I love beautiful ornaments. Each year I belong to a Ornament Exchange Group – this would be perfect

7. Deanna Ritz says:

What a cute ornament. I would love to start collecting.

8. Trisha says:

I love the snowflake ornament that you featured here! In thinking would go great with our other tree ornaments. I was considering doing a snowflake theme with out Chriatmas tree this year.

9. Krista says:

I love purchasing beautiful ornaments like this and attaching them to Christmas gifts!

10. Amanda Love says:

Reed & Barton has always have really nice products. Their ornaments are no exception.

11. Rebekah says:

Beautiful ornament. We’re not much of ornament collector though. lol I’m too weird about having mismatched ornaments on the tree. But… I’m sure I could find room for that snowflake.

12. I am loving the snowflake. I want to start a tradition with our family.

13. The metallic snowflake in your photo is absolutely beautiful.

Reed&Barton Christmas ornaments always make me nostalgic.

I adore snowflakes, especially in ornaments. This looks like one I need to have!

16. Kathleen says:

I love that, it is so simple and pretty. Plus, it goes with the colors of my tree, which are silver, red and gold.

17. Robin Gagnon says:

I love the simple elegance of this ornament.

18. Shauna says:

That is just beautiful. We love purchasing one or two new ornaments a year and that one is perfect

19. Karla Campos says:

What a fun thing to do with the family. It sounds like each ornament has a story, a memory. That is extremely cool.

20. Lisa says:

I love collectible ornaments. They’re a great way to help remember the great Christmases we’ve had in the past.

21. Susan says:

I love Christmas – I love the decorations and the ornaments. I especially love the ones that when near lights – reflect sparkles.

22. That is very pretty, looks like an elegant piece to add to a tree. Would make a great gift.

23. Wendy says:

Oh, that’s LOVELY. I try to get a special ornament each year for our tree- plus some to make up for the ones that got broken when the cats knocked the tree down!

24. That’s so pretty. I love simple and sophisticated. I did laugh at the idea of your Charlie Brown Christmas tree, though!

25. Jennifer B says:

This is really beautiful! We also choose a new ornament every year. It’s a nice family tradition!

26. I love traditional ornaments that will stand the test of time. these are beautiful

27. Robin (Masshole Mommy) says:

That is a lovely ornament. It’s so simple and elegant.

1. October 30, 2014

[…] make excellent gifts! You can read all about how much I love these ornaments in my personal review HERE! And, you can enter for your chance to win your choice of  one of the Christmas ornaments from […]