10 Great Uses for Tea Tree Oil #ApothecaryExtracts #review
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
There seems to be a recent increase in people’s awareness and use of essential oils in the last few years. And, with good reason. There are so many beneficial properties to using essential oils!
One popular oil is Tea Tree Oil. Most people have heard of it, but aren’t aware of all of the amazing benefits there are to using it. Harvested from the Tea Tree (native to Australia), this strongly fragrant oil is a powerful antibacterial. It’s very effective as a natural cleaning agent for almost anything…from your skin, nails, and hair to your bathroom tiles and kitchen counters.
Apothecary Extracts offers a pharmaceutical grade Tea Tree oil that is 100% pure Australian and of superior quality. While many essential oils are diluted with water to cut costs, Apothecary Extracts are pure without any impurities and are potent! If you are concerned about using essential oils at full strength, it is advisable to dilute with water or a carrier oil like coconut or vegetable oil. And,it’s always smart to test a small amount against clean skin 24 hours before use just to make sure you don’t have a reaction. That being said, Tea Tree Oil is one of the most versatile and useful oils.
There are so many ways we benefit from Tea Tree Oil. Here are just 10 of my favorite natural uses for Tea Tree Oil:
1. Use as an anti-fungal to fight acne, Athlete’s Foot, eczema, yeast infections, or toenail fungus
2. Use as a deterrent for lice and fleas
3. Use as an antiseptic on cuts, blisters, and sunburns
4. Use for help with psoriasis and dandruff
5. Use as a disinfectant for bathrrooms and kitchens
6. Use as an anti-viral in vaporizers or hot baths
7. Use as an effective insect repellant
8. Use to combat mold and mildew
9. Use to eliminate mustiness (in carpets, upholstry, laundry)
10. Use to clean toothbrushes and help ward off germs and bacteria
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.