JUST Eggs and Ham in the Ozeri Green Earth Frying Pan!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
ozerigreenearth

A lot of pots and pans have been banged in my kitchen. I cook a lot for our family of 6. Those scratched, peeling Teflon and other chemically coated pans used to sit on my stove top. Guilty as charged…until I did a little research.

I grew up with my Mom using cast iron frying pans and didn’t know anything else even existed until I moved out on my own and bought my own pots and pans. I was completely enthralled with the concept of non-stick perfection. Because of my years growing up as an unpaid dishwasher, mercilessly scrubbing the crevices of those heavy cast iron skillets with no knowledge of how to care for cast iron, I was smitten with Teflon and other traditional non-stick pans. That is until I learned about about how those pans are made.

The Green Earth Pan by Ozeri is one of the first frying pans to offer non-stick cooking without the harmful chemicals like PTFE (PolyTetraFluoroEthylene) and PFOA (PerFluoroOctanoic Acid). Ozeri uses GREBLON, an ultra-safe ceramic coating. While there are other brands out there advertising the same non-stick superiority, they can only do so with a coating of PTFE and often with PFOA. The PTFE chemcial coating decomposes and releases harmful fumes when heated. And, the EPA has classified PFOA as a ‘persistent pollutant of the environment’. Do I really want to cook my family’s food in that?

ozeriearthpan

The Green Earth Pan’s 100 % ceramic coating is completely free of PTFE and PFOA. While there’s no crazy chemicals (that I can barely pronounce, let alone recognize), this pan is still durable and scratch resistant!  I’m able to saute, fry, bake, boil, and braise with almost no butter, oil, or cooking spray. Made from high quality die-cast aluminum, the Green Earth Pan allows for even heat distribution and better cooking performance. The bottom of the pan has a textured cooking surface to create air pockets which distributes the heat more evenly and gives you a better cooking experience. And, I love the heat resistant silicone coated handle! You would think these pans would be ridiculously priced considering what they offer. Surprisingly, Ozeri pans are very comparable in price to their chemically manufactured counterparts. You can find them for sale on Amazon.com!

I feel better cooking for my family with Ozeri non-stick ceramic frying pans. I know exactly what I’m cooking and serving. There’s no chemcial side dish being served. Just ham and eggs in the Ozeri Green Earth Frying Pan!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1. That is a really nice pan! I love using ceramic cookware; this would be a perfect fit for me.

2. Shanna says:

I desperately need new pots and pans. Gonna try these!

3. Rebekah says:

I’ve been trying to get rid of all of our teflon and move to cast iron, however this looks like a great alternative as well!

4. I think my old pan is upset with me now for giving it the skank eye b/c I want one of these instead!!!! :)

It’s scary knowing what could possibly be getting into our food through leaching. I’m so glad this doesn’t do that!

6. Dawn says:

I have seen tons of good reviews on this pan. And I just love love love the color!

7. I love everything about this! Will have to try it.

8. Aly Mashrah says:

I love Ozeri’s line of products! They make me feel great.

9. Maria Oller says:

I’ve several ozeri products and love them all amazing brand! I dont have the green pan time to visit amazon

10. Lisa says:

I have one of these pans! These are great!

11. I forgot I saw these pans before and wanted one. Thanks for the reminder! My birthday is coming!

12. I have seen this pan reviewed a few times and have been meaning to buy one.

13. Dawn Lopez says:

Ooh this pan sounds awesome, I’ve been hearing great things about it. Loving the just ham & eggs w/o added garbage! ;)

14. shari says:

this pan looks awesome. would love to test out the product.

15. Jennifer B says:

I have seen these and wondered if they worked! I would love one!

16. Amy D says:

I have this pan too, but it wore out really fast. It was great while it lasted.

17. lisa jones says:

Looks & Sounds Like A Great Pan I Must Get One For Myself Or Maybe Two!! LOL!

18. Tracie says:

This sounds like a great pan. I love that it doesn’t have all the scary chemicals.

I have the big ozeri pan and the wok. I only use them to cook with. Love them.

20. Trisha says:

I’ve been needing a new frying pan for a while now and I’m loving that the Green Earth Pan is free of chemicals that traditional non-stick pans may have. I see that it ha some great reviews on Amazon too!

21. That sounds like a great pan. I could definitley put one to good use.