Dont’ lose your drink with bottle tags from Drink Duets! #drinkduets

drinkduets

Summer is here and that means we are on the run. Whether it’s a picnic, bbq, beach day, or just an impromptu outing, I try to bring along snacks and drinks for the whole crew. Keeping the kids’ bottles separated makes me crazy. It never fails…I end up either dumping out half empty bottles or the kids start fighting over who’s is who’s.

I’ve found a fun solution that keeps the kids happy and me sane with Drink Duets bottle tags! These soft, pliable, and resuable tags just slip right over the bottle opening and come in 12 different colors! My kids like to have their names written on the tags too to make it their own. A permanent marker does the trick and keeps me from confusing who has what color tag!

Drink Duets bottle tags are just $4.50 for a set of 12 (online) and save me so much more in the long run by not pouring out half filled bottles because I don’t know who it belongs to! Stopping germs in their tracks by not sharing drinks is a huge bonus too! These festive little tags are convenient, eco-friendly, and just plain smart!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1. Karla Campos says:

I can see how these drink tags would come in handy. I think they would be a hit at Birthday parties or places where there are a lot of kids and food : )

2. That is too cute! I hate when I put my drink down at our bbq and one of the kids take it because they thought it was theirs. This would so solve that problem.

3. Tatanisha W says:

This is great to have parties.. especially kid birthday parties when kids just put their drinks down and take off running! Thanks!

4. We need these at our house too! I hate half-drank drinks left all over the place!

I usually write with a sharpie on the bottle top but it wears off. This is a much easier solution!

6. Ann Bacciaglia says:

Great idea. I am always wondering if my drink is mine or my kids. I really like this fun idea.

7. Elisebet F says:

Not only are these extremely practical, but they’re actually affordable! They’d be cute as extra decorations at a party.

8. What a cute idea and great solution to not getting drinks mixed up. I usually just write initials with a sharpie on top of the cap.

9. shari says:

love these bottle tags. I will be getting these asap!

10. Pam says:

What a great deal! We had drink tags at my daughter’s wedding and it totally solved the confusion of whose drink was whose.

11. Deanna Ritz says:

Genius!! I hate finding a water bottle laying around the house half drank and then no one wants to finish it because no one knows who it belongs too. Pet peeve!!

12. Brilliant! They’re like the kid versions of those wineglass charms!

13. Dawn Lopez says:

Whoever thought up these either was a genius or had kids and went through the daily struggles of them fighting over things. LOL

14. Jennifer B says:

How cool are these? We need these for my kids so they don’t fight over which drink belongs to which child LOL.

That is a great idea. Nice way to keep them separated.

16. That is a great idea. I usually just mark the cap with a sharpie, but I like your idea better 🙂

17. Debbie L. says:

Gosh my bunch needs these tags. They are always discussing who has who’s water bottle! This is a perfect solution to a drive me crazy problem.