Umi Shoes: Lots of Love for Little Feet!

umi shoes1

My youngest starts school in the fall. Sending off a little one into the big world (of preschool) is overwhelming. There are a lot of different things to consider to get her (and me) ready for the transition from being with Mom all day to being at school all day.

Can she open her snack by herself? Put on her coat? Will she be all set at bathroom break? I’m not going to be there to help her manage some of those tasks. I’m certain a very sweet teacher will be available to help her out, but there are going to be 20 plus other kids needing the same teacher’s attention. So, I’m working towards making sure she is confident and capable to do these things on her own.

One big chore we have been working on is putting on and taking off her shoes, by herself. With the volatile weather in northern New England, a change of shoes is necesary at school for most of the year. At just barely 4 years old, my daughter struggles with taking off her shoes and putting them on. Finding a quality shoe that gives her feet some support and doesn’t take 20 minutes to put on or take off has been difficult, until I found Umi Shoes!

Umi Shoes has a huge selection of quality shoes for babies and kids. Choose from all sorts of different styles (sandals, mary janes, flats, sneakers, and boots) all with the cutest designs imaginable. We received an adorable pair of Eeva II hook and loop strap shoes (in pink, of course) to check out and both my daughter and I love them.

umi shoes 2

My daughter loves them because they are easy to put on and take off and she can do it all by herself. She also loves them because they are pink, her most favorite color in the whole world.

I love them because the are a solid shoe with a durable outsole for traction and well-stitched sides that allow for some growth. With comfort covered, these kid’s shoes also provide confidence for the little one wearing them. The hook and loop strap is easy to navigate and the strong velcro secures the shoe snugly. It’s the perfect contraption for little kids who are still learning the fine motor skills that are required for laces.

You can feel good about your little one’s feet with Umi Shoes and not skimp of cuteness! Be sure to sign up for their Birthday Club to receive a special gift and stay in the loop for upcoming promotions too. These shoes deliver quality, comfort, and style and all for a reasonable price.

Sending my little girl off to school with such cute footwear that will support her playground antics, running, dancing, and twirling, and that she can manage throughout the day, is a relief. I won’t worry about her struggling with her shoes while she’s away from Mom all day. Now just to get over all my other separation anxieties!

1. Cara says:

These look like awesome shoes for kids! Plus how cute are they!

2. These shoes are so cute! Love it!

3. Those look like some durable baby shoes. Good luck with preschool!

4. The Umi shoes looks so comfey! I would love a pair for my grandmother.

• JessicaH says:

These shoes are just for kiddos! Although, it would be great if they’d consider a line of footwear for grown ups!

5. Lisa says:

I love those shoes!

6. Coralie says:

These look great. I also love that they have the straps. Those are great for helping little hands learn now to take off and put on their shoes – and lets face it – tying shoelaces on an active toddler all day stinks. lol. Thanks for the great review.

7. Lexie Lane says:

These look so comfy and really cute. Wish they had them in adult sizes. My nieces love shoes like this. I’ll have to check it out now.

8. Aww those are adorable, my 4 year old would love them! I’m going to head over now and peek around!

9. These shoes are adorable. It is important to get kids the right shoes, ones they can put on and off themselves so that they can get a sense of independence.

10. I know my niece would love these, and for the exact same reason your daughter does – easy to put on and take off by herself, and PINK!

11. Dee says:

So cute! We LOVE UMI! I just took pics of my daughter in hers yesterday for our review.

These are really adorable and they look comfy.

13. Javeriya says:

Awwwiee! What cute shoes and the fact they are pink <3

14. lisa jones says:

They Are Just Adorable!!

It’s so important that they’re supportive. I’m glad they are! But even better that they are easy to put on and cute!

16. I’ve been eyeing Umi shoes for a while. My little girl took her first steps on Christmas Eve, so we’re definitely in the market for lots of shoes!

17. These pink shoes are so cute and perfect for a little one starting school. The teacher will like them, too! I know…..I am one and I get tired of tying shoes!!! 🙂

18. Brittnei says:

Aw these are cute and I can totally see how they would work so well for a preschooler! If he or she hasn’t learned to tie their shoes yet, these are perfect! 🙂

19. brett says:

those shoes are SUPER SUPER cute. I love it. and they look durable. these look like they can go from playground to church and back again

20. Amy Desrosiers says:

Umi Shoes are really cute! I love the look of these because they look like hybrid footwear.

21. these are cute, I have heard wonderful things about this brand!

22. It is so crazy to think of sending your little one off to school!! These UMI shoes look SO well made!

23. Desiree M. says:

I am in love with this shoes! I wish my daughter was old enough to wear them.

24. Samantha says:

Those shoes are adorable! I love umi but have only had one pair of baby shoes

25. Sandra says:

This looks like something my 3 year old would love!!!

26. Jenn says:

Those are great looking shoes!! I love how they are both fashionable and functional! I’ll have to look for these for my DD2

27. Those are so cute! I especially love the fact that your daughter can put them on and take them off herself. How empowering!

28. Renee Hutchinson says:

I so wish I had a little girl still. These are so cute! I do have a little great niece though. I just may have to do some spoiling here.

29. Super cute shoes. Anything that helps the kiddos be more independent is great in my book!

30. Tracie says:

These are so very cute!! It is always great to have shoes that the little ones can get on and off without a lot of help. Makes everyone’s life easier.

31. Jennifer B says:

I love these adorable shoes! My little girl would love a pair!

32. Kungphoo says:

My wife was like you with the kids when they went off to school… Those shoes will help for story time and when they go on the matt and need to relax..

33. Those little shoes are so cute & they are adorable. I would love to get a pair for my niece.