The Original Butter Bell Crock keeps butter soft and spreadable!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
butterbell

My favorite breakfast is toast and coffee. I’m pretty sure I picked up this habit from growing up watching my grandparents. They always had toast with butter (and maybe a smear of jam), some fresh fruit, and hot coffee for breakfast while perusing the newspaper at the kitchen table. I’ve branched out to include the occasional english muffin too. But, this is truly my favorite way to start the day.

There is nothing more frustrating than to find we have no soft, spreadable butter at the ready for my toast. Sometimes I find the softened stick kept in the cupboard has been completely manhandled. Either the cover has been squished down on top of the butter causing it to squeeze everywhere or worse, it is completely missing. Who knows what has made it’s debut on that stick of butter? Dust, dirt, hair? Those are the mornings when I reluctantly skip my favorite meal to avoid the miserable chore of trying to “spread” cold, hard cubes of butter on my fragile toast.

I’ve got a new favorite find in The Original Butter Bell Crock by L. Tremain! This easy to use traditional French method crock is made from New Bone China and is completely lead free and dishwasher safe. With just two pieces, a base and a bell-shaped lid, this crock allow you to keep softened butter right on your countertop or table without refrigeration for up to 30 days!

Here are a few important tips:

• Don’t store the crock near the stove or other heated appliances or in direct sunlight
  • Replace the water in the base of the crock with fresh cold water every 3 days
  • Don’t use the Butter Bell Crock for other foodstuffs (like cheese or other spreads)
  • The Butter Bell Crock holds one full stick (1/2 cup) of butter
  • Herbal butters can be stored in the Butter Bell Crock, but will only stay fresh for 5-7 days

This adorable butter crock keeps butter at the perfect consistency to spread on muffins, breads, biscuits, and toast! The cold water in the base of the crock provides an airtight seal for the butter…no more unwanted surprises stuck to my softened butter. And, the unique design of these crocks allow for the butter to be insulated and cooled by reflecting outside heat. It’s completely simple to use and The Original Butter Bell Crock really works. Besides, it’s super cute sitting on your counter or in the center of your table.

Take a peek at the Original Butter Bell Crock as seen on Food Network’s show Unwrapped!

Starting April 2nd, through May 15th, we can get a free crock for every two purchased!  The specific details of their Mother’s Day offer can be reviewed on their website HERE. With all the styles and colors to choose from, no doubt you’ll find something for yourself and a gift (or two) for someone else!

Enter HERE for your chance to win The Original Butter Bell Crock by L. Tremain!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1. Trice says:

I need this because I am always fighting with the butter.

2. Danielle says:

Toast, coffee, and fruit is almost always my breakfast! Such a satisfying combination 🙂

3. This seems like such a good product. I really don’t like it when the butter is hard and impossible to spread.

4. Debbie L. says:

Nice pot! Totally new product for me…checking it out!

5. That looks so stylish! Would love to get one of those.

6. These actually work really well.

I have a red one and love it, although it’s still in storage from my move. It really does keep butter at the perfect spreading consistency.

8. Trisha says:

I’ve never heard of the Original Butter Bell Crock but it sounds like a neat little tool! Like you, I prefer my butter soft and easily spreadable.

9. Aly Mashrah says:

I’ve never heard of this kind of butter before, but I’ll check it out. It sounds pretty good.

I want and NEED this.

11. What a clever invention!!! I cannot STAND when the butter is hard and won’t spread! LOVE THIS IDEA!

12. I have one of these! I love it we keep our butter on the counter because we hate when it doesn’t spread easily.

13. Sandra says:

What a cool idea and I have never seen one of these but I would sure love it.

14. wow, I need a butter crock to keep my butter tasty, fresh and safe from germs and kids!

15. Annie says:

I love that color! It would look incredibly cute in my kitchen 🙂

16. Helene Cohen Bludman says:

Haven’t seen one of them in years! Yes, they are great to have on hand and make spreading butter so much easier.

17. Jennifer B says:

I need one of these for butter! Sounds amazing!

18. brettt says:

ah! my mom always had one of these on the counter. i’d almost forgotten about them.

19. Wendy says:

I acutely have one of these,and use it! Not only does it keep soft butter fresh, but it keeps it safe from the cats who LOVE butter.

20. Ok, I’m sold. I hate when I need butter and it’s hard as a rock and I can’t spread it!!

21. KatyRose says:

I haven’t seen one of these in years. My grandma used to own something like this and I was always amazed at how soft and fresh it kept the butter. – Katy

22. Dawn Lopez says:

I just love this, my mom always has awesome things like these. I need to get one! Thanks for the reminder!

23. celesteina says:

Neat product. I want one!

24. Very cool– my husband always puts the butter back in the fridge and I end up melting it by trying to nuke it soft enough to spread.

25. Michelle F. says:

That is a really cool product. I am always in need of softened butter.